Time to say goodbye and return some wives.

Aye. Got my alarm set for 5.30 am for more of the same. Nice to know they look after u in yr guild Mel. We may also have a lady/s under a false name also getting looked after that puts up with our stupid banter lol.
I do enjoy a good bit of banter lol, i am very well looked after, but I was also well look after when I was in If I win I get your wife's guild. I've bumped into quite a few ladies in guilds over the last 3 years.
Cool Mel - enjoy the game
I will thank you, you too. What's your team is it warlord ?
This is a shared account. There's lots of real life rugby players here playing at different levels all over the world. One played against the all blacks. Sadly a few will retire after 300 wins. Goodnight Mel
It's sad when the good ones retire. Goodnight Dragon blade
sad defo. ivorian and others retiring is hard to see
Yes it is Gregory. I never the pleasure of talking to ivorian but heard alot of good things about him.
Good luck mate. Probably the best team name in the game and a very solid player I never managed to get quite good enough to beat. You'll be missed at Damage and elsewhere I am sure.

Wales
Guest G8SUU3 :

Good luck mate. Probably the best team name in the game and a very solid player I never managed to get quite good enough to beat. You'll be missed at Damage and elsewhere I am sure.

Wales

He definitely will be missed.