Provide national flag from Madagascar,have been already Champion in this game

21/11/16 03:38
where is my flag
21/11/16 14:18
where is it ???
28/11/16 04:41
1 month and still no change
07/12/16 11:54
i recenlty see taht the admin came back so now we are sure you read this.....i want my national flag
07/12/16 18:22
i am curious as to why sublinet chose to ignore rv's request for a flag of his country whereas they now have flags from countries like china, etc????

is this done purely because rv is never afraid to speak the truth and say things as he, and the rest of us, sees how this game is progressing?

please, give the man the flag of his beloved country. thank you.
08/12/16 01:43
Hi, RV, I find it thoroughly befuddling to see flags of China, Iceland, Namibia, etc, and none of Madagascar!!!

If they are players from China, etc, playing this game, oh, then do enlighten us, Sublinet and let us know as I would gladly offer my apologies.

However, is it actually beyond the abilities of the game developers to include the flag of Madagascar amongst the rest of the flags available? Are they really that thick and only skilled in configuring this game to favour Iranian teams, and big spenders???

How would Samuel Collinet and Cameron feel if the French and Dutch flags are not available? Or must RV spend real money in order to get the flag of his country?

Viva Madagascar!!!

09/12/16 16:10
perhaps, when team wales hits 4 million, they might make the madagascar flag as an acknowledgement???????????
09/12/16 17:22
yes that be great unless they let the iranian guilds cheat and get 4 million fans 1st
12/12/16 10:04
I AM THE CHAMPION IN THE TOP LEVEL......I WANT MY NATIONAL FLAG..........MADAGASCAR'S FLAG ......
14/12/16 11:12
discrimination