Provide national flag from Madagascar,have been already Champion in this game

18/10/16 18:51
Maybe I'm the only malagasy who plays this game but i've been CHAMPION 2 TIMES IN THE TOP LEVEL... so i want my national flag : MADAGASCAR ...it's the minimum thing you can do if you cant do anything about all my complaints about the rest
18/10/16 19:42
get the man his flag
18/10/16 20:44
I agree Give PL his flag
18/10/16 20:51
hmm thats bad you have the best honest player in the game and you cant sort his flag out, come on sublinet lets see you give something to a genuine player for a change thanks
19/10/16 00:01
hi, sublinet, come on, lads, i am sure programming this game to include the flags of madagascar, india, etc, will not that difficult a task?

a true champ of this game deserves to be recognised.

merci, sublinet
19/10/16 15:42
I believe Admin / Support personnel are reading posts and not replying at the moment to stop players from venting their anger on how this game has developed thus far. They may be taking notes of suggestions and ideals but will only make changes if they do not affect their profit margins. That's understandable as Sublinet is a money-making business, so, that's to be expected.

However, how difficult would it be to have additional flags, i.e. Madagascar; India, etc, in this game? For a proven and honest champion like PL Team to have his country's flag would fill him with much pride. Likewise, would you prefer French teams to be using UK flags, Sublinet? Please remedy this situation for the sake of encouraging people to be proud of where they are from.

Thank you, and do not bother to reply, and just do it (thanks, Nike).
12/11/16 16:34
WHY YOU DONT ACCEPT THIS REQUEST.....PEOPLE FROM INDIA GOT THEIR FLAG

JUSTICE???
12/11/16 16:36
they accepted to provide flag from India but ignore this request.....WHERE IS THE JUSTICE???
14/11/16 06:42
where is my national flag???
15/11/16 12:46
there is a discrimination in this game