DMC88 :

"Richard Nelson" :

"Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms" :
See you in six nations suckers

Won't see you there because the A tier teams belong in the 4 nations

You sound super educated.

To be fair to DICK he can count to 4
09/02/16 00:42
Thanks Waspy. It was entertaining to find a more creative way of defending the lead rather than waiting for the dreaded MB assault, and it was a whole-guild effort lol. I doubt it'll work again, but you never know...
09/02/16 12:08
Matt Farrell :

Dear Hugo & Remus,

you lost because 1 of your team failed to play their match.

As for 'testicules', please read up on European history my friend as you would now be speaking German if we hadn't bailed you out not once but twice !!!

Please also pass my best regards onto 'Gutless Union' who clearly paid a s*** load of match bonus to win his last match - try looking at the results of the friendly matches after - bit of a pattern wasn't there!!!!!

Might be wise to put your own house in order before crying like little bitches!

I thank you - falcons

jeepers mate the falcons i once new had a sook about people putting others down, thought you were a bit better than that mate??
This behavior certainly ties in to being the most laid back guild as described above, i can see why you joined Falcons.

Kind Regards,

ABS
09/02/16 12:17
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

Most may already know, however we would like to formally introduce our academy guild, 'Brothers in Arms Acadmey' this is our official feeder guild. By joining this guild you can expect to received regular support and input from the Brothers in Arms members, on tactics, guild structure, guild challenges & general banter.

BIA has developed a reputation for being the most laid back guild in the top 10, honestly we aren't even sure how we ended up in the top 10, we have a bunch of great guys who are absolute tactic nerds, we like having them around, every now and then they say funny stuff.

We won't ever encourage you to buy gold balls or use big match bonuses to win, we just want you to join us to have a laugh! Hope to see you soon!

Academy*
09/02/16 14:53
Brian Scrivener :

Most may already know, however we would like to formally introduce our academy guild, 'Brothers in Arms Acadmey' this is our official feeder guild. By joining this guild you can expect to received regular support and input from the Brothers in Arms members, on tactics, guild structure, guild challenges & general banter.

BIA has developed a reputation for being the most laid back guild in the top 10, honestly we aren't even sure how we ended up in the top 10, we have a bunch of great guys who are absolute tactic nerds, we like having them around, every now and then they say funny stuff.

We won't ever encourage you to buy gold balls or use big match bonuses to win, we just want you to join us to have a laugh! Hope to see you soon!

Academy*

Well done mate. When all else fails and you have nothing interesting to say. Comment on spelling!

09/02/16 14:54
Brian Scrivener :

"Matt Farrell" :

Dear Hugo & Remus,

As for 'testicules', please read up on European history my friend as you would now be speaking German if we hadn't bailed you out not once but twice !!!

Please also pass my best regards onto 'Gutless Union' who clearly paid a s*** load of match bonus to win his last match - try looking at the results of the friendly matches after - bit of a pattern wasn't there!!!!!

I thank you - falcons

jeepers mate the falcons i once new had a sook about people putting others down, thought you were a bit better than that mate??
This behavior certainly ties in to being the most laid back guild as described above, i can see why you joined Falcons.

Kind Regards,

ABS

Cool story bro, tell it again!
09/02/16 15:01
Hahaha and ha
09/02/16 15:21
Brian Scrivener :

"Matt Farrell" :

Dear Hugo & Remus,

I thank you - falcons

Kind Regards,

ABS

Bitter that he left your guild, much!?

09/02/16 22:38
*** Behaviour

kinder regards,

Falcons
09/02/16 22:53
Brian Scrivener :

Academy*

Seriously; if you’re going to get all pissy pedantic about spelling, then take a look at your own punctuation & spelling.

pot.kettle…