Rebels

27/08/16 16:05
congrats Swans,i'm very happy you won the league...i see the opponents and guess it was not easy but you did it .
27/08/16 17:53
Thanks swans this game will be shit without you.. full blown legend.. id say best team this game has had
03/09/16 15:32
Another long time die hard Rebel member bites the dust. Goodbye Shaz (aka Eagles). Thanks for all you have done for the guild. And if you decided to play again, you are always welcome
07/09/16 22:36
07/09/16 22:47
SA Swans :

We are a friendly guild with lots of players who are willing to help. We've got players from all over the world, but mainly speak english (or google translate) with eachother

We accept all players with 60.000 fans or more. We want active players in our guild. So ask en sent heal kitts and read and write in the guild chat.

I WANT TO PLAY FOR YOUR GUILD PLS SEND ME INVITATION

MY CLUB NAME IS FC SPECIAL ONE

I'm in Sportium guild now
08/09/16 01:52
08/09/16 01:52
Martial Golden Boy :

SA Swans :

We are a friendly guild with lots of players who are willing to help. We've got players from all over the world, but mainly speak english (or google translate) with eachother

We accept all players with 60.000 fans or more. We want active players in our guild. So ask en sent heal kitts and read and write in the guild chat.

I WANT TO PLAY FOR YOUR GUILD PLS SEND ME INVITATION

MY CLUB NAME IS FC SPECIAL ONE

I'm in Sportium guild now

Thank you for the invitation but I have to wait another couple of hours until we finish the guild challenge and then I can join your guild

do not send anyone else call

thank you
08/09/16 18:41
Welcome to the Rebels, even though I don't share your interested in the special one or Martial lol
11/09/16 11:07
what did you do champion ?
15/09/16 09:57
Goodbye to arguably the most valuable and nicest member of this guild and the game aka SA Swans / Robert - a true legend of both FC 1 and FC 2...

Its sad to see him go

I will also be leaving the game and Ronak and City has also left - so the Rebels old blood is shrinking..

Enjoy the game everyone else..