Rebels

13/08/16 14:05
I guessed thats what you were trying to do. I would only have had a chance to be champion if i would have defeated james ...but i didnt. Rather have dollard as champion then deadman
13/08/16 19:53
you have message from dollard in the frecnh forum....i knew you will put some words about the match he complained compared to what happened today haha. But ,he said he spent over 16millions against me as bonus lol....
13/08/16 20:11
Haha, it is just a reply to him putting your match vs james on the forum the 1st day. He only did it because it was a match of james. He never did it after the iranians did it and of course not jow
13/08/16 20:16
this man is still scared of all the team there despite his squad .
13/08/16 21:59
That's because his tactics suck he needs help from own goals or fluke goals to win even with his team without match bonus he would hardly win a match.

He's also just anti English and pretends not to understand so he can ignore people
14/08/16 05:55
watch out our match in the tournament....guess he still used full bonus but still win by chance
17/08/16 09:49
Unfortunately another o.e bites the dust. Thanks doug for being a top rebel.

One open spot for an active player
21/08/16 09:27
We had to let a long time rebels member go. Sorrh junax, you are always welcome if you are playing again.

More and more players have lost interest and stop playing
27/08/16 11:06
Well done swans.. great league win.. think you owe lechat a pint
27/08/16 11:12
Thanks Will, I;m very happy with this one ...because as you know it will be my last season before quiting this game. Extra happy to be able to defeat the money teams from Iran and Dollardland.

Big thanks for Eric (lechat) indeed ...couldn't have done it without him.

Rebels Rule!!!

GOod luck in your new adventure Will!