New Update

13/03/23 20:18
Sorry SN but you have got this wrong. It is now a different game and should be renamed ‘Ruckathon’.
Players hate it. It is boring to watch with backs hardly touching the ball. I think this could be a big turn off and we could see players deciding it’s time to retire. Please change it back.
13/03/23 21:36
What he said ^
How is it possible to foul on 100,95 and 90 ruck when the opponent isn’t adjusting? It’s a terrible update. Yes, unbelievably worse than the last one.
Please change it back.
13/03/23 21:45
This is total shit play changed 15s in to 7s game play its horrible this game play killed of 7s and will do.the same here.Whats the point of a halfback no 9 that dong pass a ball just run smack in to the pack whole time.Its a total joke.
13/03/23 21:54
Agree, really thinking about calling it quits, if you cant be online to adjust scrums and rucks your screwed and for us in the southern hemisphere we are screwed
13/03/23 22:37
This game now sucks
14/03/23 08:03
I personally enjoy the driving "ruck" as per the game notes as they can't update them to a maul, backs are no longer any use
14/03/23 12:03
Did a lot of testing on the new patch and it has done the opposite to the intention. Tries and try scoring opportunities are now far fewer whilst fouls have increased greatly as have stalemate rucks. What a complete load of obviously untested bollocks by SN once again. I for one shall be logging a ticket.

[EDIT] Ticket logged.
18/03/23 11:40
DHSFP :

Did a lot of testing on the new patch and it has done the opposite to the intention. Tries and try scoring opportunities are now far fewer whilst fouls have increased greatly as have stalemate rucks. What a complete load of obviously untested bollocks by SN once again. I for one shall be logging a ticket.

[EDIT] Ticket logged.

Agreed games now won on kicking