Bluemooners

21/04/20 19:01
Bluemooners :

YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Or did you mean La Cag are not happy because your boys are in the top 10?

The usual bully tactics have commenced, against anyone that dares to enter the top 10. Using all of their map games on the 2 Arena players.
Killed the gvgs a long time ago with match fixing on an industrial scale, by ensuring their players are constantly top level . Now trying to kill the rankings with bully tactics.
Anyway, back to my strategy work

I can assure you that you got it wrong. La Cag are not bullying. We play anyone. We even play our own guild mates. Last couple of weeks we've only been playing fellow members, So now other guilds have climbed the rankings it's a nice change to play other people. Alot of us only use our map matches to work on our strats because you get no consistency from friendlies.

21/04/20 21:38
I refuse to accept that when a team is 2nd and they use games against 8th, that they do so to ‘work on their strategy’.
Loooong time ago when I was consistently top 10, I’d use my map games to go for 1st. If I was 1st and going to bed with 3 games remaining, they remained unused.
It’s bully tactics against other guilds, plain and simple.
22/04/20 23:37
Fair point, ive been the victim of this consistently over dozens of seasons.

Bluemooners :

I refuse to accept that when a team is 2nd and they use games against 8th, that they do so to ‘work on their strategy’.
Loooong time ago when I was consistently top 10, I’d use my map games to go for 1st. If I was 1st and going to bed with 3 games remaining, they remained unused.
It’s bully tactics against other guilds, plain and simple.

23/04/20 16:56
I heard a story once that made me chuckle. One of the teams in a rival guild used to fight it out in the top 10 regularly. One particular weekend the team in question received in excess of 60 challenges from La Cag teams in 36 hours. In self-defence, the protagonist of our anecdote decided to target one of the Cag teams and take back the fans it was losing (as an aside it defended a shit load of challenges and was only down something like 12k fans). This the team did and got the balance down to 5k fans lost. Not a bad result. One of the other La cag teams (not the one our protagonist targeted) wrote to the leaders of the rival guild to complain about this particular team being a bully and unfairly targeting their team.

:D :D :D :D

That's how far up their own rear ends they are.
24/04/20 12:02
Guest_54321 :

I heard a story once that made me chuckle. One of the teams in a rival guild used to fight it out in the top 10 regularly. One particular weekend the team in question received in excess of 60 challenges from La Cag teams in 36 hours. In self-defence, the protagonist of our anecdote decided to target one of the Cag teams and take back the fans it was losing (as an aside it defended a shit load of challenges and was only down something like 12k fans). This the team did and got the balance down to 5k fans lost. Not a bad result. One of the other La cag teams (not the one our protagonist targeted) wrote to the leaders of the rival guild to complain about this particular team being a bully and unfairly targeting their team.

:D :D :D :D

That's how far up their own rear ends they are.

says the guy who hides behind a guest account
25/04/20 09:25
Jesus. There’s still a lot of rapists in here BM.

Nob
04/05/20 22:56
Nob nose, nose nob :

Jesus. There’s still a lot of rapists in here BM.
The same teams and guilds that criticised me for outing match fixers. Their comments hold not worth.

Nob

06/05/20 08:47
Bluemooners versus Bokke... playing Cock block ... testing strats ...bwahahahaha....
Bokke versus Bluemooners...

You do not impress anyone as we all know that it's only a coward who plays the way you do by not allowing challenges as to your pathetic friendlies...

CAG players dont give a F about you and your childish antics...

This is Jasco aka •Sniper* and you have made an idiot of yourself ...
07/05/20 06:28
Guest GEXZBI :

Bluemooners versus Bokke... playing Cock block ... testing strats ...bwahahahaha....

You do not impress anyone as we all know that it's only a coward who plays the way you do by not allowing challenges as to your pathetic friendlies...

Does this mean that you are retiring for good?! Or just for the 12th time?
07/05/20 17:40
Guest GEXZBI :

Pillock. Cag block the top spots all of the time. You have also blocked people before, so wind your god damn neck in Sniper. Or better still go and retire for like the millionth time.

Flat earth moron.