The biggest bulls**t ever from sweet nitro

26/07/18 21:53
Running a high line. Where your defenders are close to or over the midfield line. Or it may be a laundry service worker that smokes a lot of pot. Both are acceptable...
27/07/18 15:12
In high pressing the player doing it must keep a player in his own half or there is no offside.

The best way to counter it is a forward or two maxed out on speed & dribble
27/07/18 20:33
Hi,
Thx for the info and Brotherhhood, I think you know which team I am now.
But, still waiting on a team that cheats!

I'd like to refer you to..........In the 'Questions' thread, 'Is it worth me mentioning to Sweet Nitro that.....
28/07/18 07:52
i've wrote them to you Jack Yukabed . galatasry I had one last light in the guild iraninan soccer had a +132 goal average I can't put his team name on here because it was a squiggle basically but have a look at my schedule he's a level 60 played him last night the passing tactic has been removed but I agree with others all these teams are very suspect and especially the level 60 i played him with my best account 12 levels higher and only won 2-0 sorry I just don't buy it ok he got 3 strat bases but none of them are even maxed out to give the kinda speed he has so I'm sorry I just smell something a bit odd.
28/07/18 07:52
i've wrote them to you Jack Yukabed . galatasry I had one last light in the guild iraninan soccer had a +132 goal average I can't put his team name on here because it was a squiggle basically but have a look at my schedule he's a level 60 played him last night the passing tactic has been removed but I agree with others all these teams are very suspect and especially the level 60 i played him with my best account 12 levels higher and only won 2-0 sorry I just don't buy it ok he got 3 strat bases but none of them are even maxed out to give the kinda speed he has so I'm sorry I just smell something a bit odd.
28/07/18 09:28
They are defo getting better at hidein it
28/07/18 15:55
Jack Talbot :

Hi,
Thx for the info and Brotherhhood, I think you know which team I am now.
But, still waiting on a team that cheats!

I'd like to refer you to..........In the 'Questions' thread, 'Is it worth me mentioning to Sweet Nitro that.....

Go to Top Guilds scroll down to ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE (CURRENTLY #48) find GREEDY FC (not united) go to schedule 28/7 @ 13.20 Greedy FC V Binavayan.
28/07/18 16:17
oh just watched the game i know how thats being done shaun got an yellow arrow in the number 10 kicking it to the corner no skill but hey you score 1 goal and you'd win cos he doesnt even try to score
28/07/18 20:53
Thanks for the tip Shaun. That helped my play a lot.
30/07/18 14:21
Ashley Longthorn :

oh just watched the game i know how thats being done shaun got an yellow arrow in the number 10 kicking it to the corner no skill but hey you score 1 goal and you'd win cos he doesnt even try to score

Ashley actually I managed to do exactly that in 2 out of 3 games against him with my all out attack strat but unless you chuck everything at him you are not going to score against that.

however I sent in a ticket about it & they have replied as below

Support
Good day,

The member has been banned

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team

Now at last they are doing something about it so we need to spread the news & get everybody to report them every time. At least that way if they return they have to start all over again from level one & they know what will happen if they try a stunt like that again.

Maybe at last we will get this game cleaned up with a bit of luck