alliance

06/06/20 19:44
a new damage alliance?
21 teams
good luck
06/06/20 22:14
More cheaters and lying idiots willing to join that bunch of Halfwits!!! lol
06/06/20 22:57
What alliance? We are an internacional guild and have friends in many other Guilds.

Hel karaoke, if you are angry with Damage, let me know your real name and we can sort out some flowers direct to your house for free.
06/06/20 23:12
What alliance?
06/06/20 23:49
07/06/20 00:16
Sotoneitor :

What alliance? We are an internacional guild and have friends in many other Guilds.

Hel karaoke, if you are angry with Damage, let me know your real name and we can sort out some flowers direct to your house for free.

Just don’t like lying, cheaters .
Corruption breed corruption. Lol.
07/06/20 08:20
It also look like Damage has learned a few more nasty tricks to keep them in the game. Nothing has been achieved from them being caught before.......

So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds......
You won’t learn anything except cheating and A few nasty lies about all other guilds.......
Then you too can part of the war to kill this game and ruin it for everyone.

But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds!!!!!

When vultures have nothing left to pick at they will attack themselves ......,,...
07/06/20 08:20
Lol
07/06/20 10:21
Hel's Kraken :

It also look like Damage has learned a few more nasty tricks to keep them in the game. Nothing has been achieved from them being caught before.......

So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds......
You won’t learn anything except cheating and A few nasty lies about all other guilds.......

When vultures have nothing left to pick at they will attack themselves ......,,...

What do you mean "you won't learn anything except cheating", "But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds", "So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds"? Mate you're the one who's got no respect.
The guild's full of decent players like Balderdash Titans, YakitoriX, NZ, Shit Squad, etc. I don't see them as cheaters. Like, wtf did I just read?

You ranted and ranted, yet you provided no evidence that they've "learnt more nasty tricks". From what I've just read, I can just assume that you must be really jealous of them. Sorry but this post can't be taken seriously lol. Like ok you don't have to like them but do you think that your ranting on the forum openly will help in any way? I don't think so. So please save your valuable time and energy on something else that's more meaningful.
07/06/20 10:50
Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

What do you mean "you won't learn anything except cheating", "But get in there quick, soon there be nothing left except Damaged guilds", "So if you’ve got no respect or just want to be at the top of this game without skill, join one of the many Damaged guilds"? Mate you're the one who's got no respect.
The guild's full of decent players like Balderdash Titans, YakitoriX, NZ, Shit Squad, etc. I don't see them as cheaters. Like, wtf did I just read?

You ranted and ranted, yet you provided no evidence that they've "learnt more nasty tricks". From what I've just read, I can just assume that you must be really jealous of them. Sorry but this post can't be taken seriously lol. Like ok you don't have to like them but do you think that your ranting on the forum openly will help in any way? I don't think so. So please save your valuable time and energy on something else that's more meaningful.

Maybe you are still blind to their continuing antics........

They provide no support to lower guilds in their structure. No growth of their team.
There are some good players in the guild......
some you mentioned but I would not agree with the full list. .,,.....
However the cheater who have been previously banned Still play and lead this guild.
Some leaders there continue to harass, infiltrate and cause personal insults to guilds that won’t align to them....

I have evidence. Plenty....,

But here I’m just stating my opinion.......
free world......

IMO. If you want to learn to cheat and lie, best guild to pick up those skills........