KotJ Rugga Rebels. Holiday Mode!

28/09/18 00:14
Hey Dragon! It s been a while!
I saw you left the game couple of seasons ago.. Glad to see you re back!!

Everything well here. Still having fun with the game..
How is it going on your side? What brought you back here?
(dad played many years in first division/league in France.. but he played for another national team )
28/09/18 00:28
Hey my man. I left after 300 wins and just catching up with the boys. Sad to see a few have left - they were v gd and gd blokes from different parts of the world.... some professional some not lol... main thing... was the gd banter. Top honours for yr dad :). Look after yrself bro. I have real life training @ 6 am tomorrow... best get some sleep lol.
28/09/18 21:28
lol. You were able to wake up for your training lol

We have been pretty lucky until now.. None of the core players has left the guild/game.
But we are far from the 300 wins.. So we are probably a bit less “tired”
I think we played against your guild 2-3 weeks ago.. Don t remember if we won/lost.
I see you are currently slightly behind us in the ranking, but we might match you again soon..
Would be fun.
28/09/18 23:24
Fantastically I did manage to wake up at 5.20 am thermals at the ready and was drinking hot honey and Ribena the night before.... Magic remedy...
Reverse here. Core players have left our guild and we are in the process of rebuilding therefore if you played us 2 or 3 weeks ago you probably beat us. We have gd players but the gc's is not our strong atm... however we managed to win our last gc... the revival hopefully begins :))
30/09/18 12:32
haha nice remedy.
Our gc challenge comes sooner than expected... playing your guild in few hours...
Good luck!
30/09/18 12:44
Hey... boet... :)... I think we may lose against u... probably again. Your 400 star guy and lions should seal the victory. I see you winning between 4-6 challenges. However and most importantly it's gd have a connection with a decent and strong guild :). Good luck my man.
30/09/18 13:20
Indeed... Gazelles (400 stars) is a beast.. Lions is a new recruit in the guild.. he joined us 2-3 days ago.. Pretty lucky to get a new high level player in the guild.. It should give us the upper hand...
Let s see, but I expect it to be close.. (I asked my guildmates, last gc against you ended on a draw;) )
Good luck to you!!
30/09/18 14:45
looks like you me and strauss are competing against each other this season KOTJ, hopefully it goes better than my last meeting with you (or my last few against peanut)
30/09/18 16:52
Hey Targaryen! Indeed, tough championship! Strong fight to get the gold trophy!... As None of us likes the silver or bronze...
(good luck for the other players to end in the top 3... )
Hopefully it goes the same way than our previous game.. lol
01/10/18 14:40
Dragon blade :

Hey... boet... :)... I think we may lose against u... probably again. Your 400 star guy and lions should seal the victory. I see you winning between 4-6 challenges. However and most importantly it's gd have a connection with a decent and strong guild :). Good luck my man.

This gc is/was epic... suspense until the end...
Well played! Our 400 stars gave us an edge...
But we were wondering ‘til the end if one of our remaining guy would beat your lvl 64.

Dice is cast on our end... you need to find a way to beat Gazelles now for a draw..
Once again, well played and hope to meet you again soon for a re-match!