KotJ Rugga Rebels. Holiday Mode!

10/09/18 17:02
Hi 'Muggers' (KotJ)
I have been given 'permission' to join you for a week or so.
Please respond so we can arrange,
Cheers........
10/09/18 17:35
Ufff, You ll get a bad reputation by joining us.. Who gave you such crazy permission or idea? lol

I have just sent you an invite. Feel free to join us for a week or more.
Cheers,

10/09/18 17:48
Looking forward to it. Some time in the next few days, if that's ok. Got some free time (I hope).
Tell SuperDuper, he's in trouble, only scoring 30pts against that strat? Lol.
Cheers,,,,,
10/09/18 17:56
Sure, whenever you want.
haha I ll pass on the message to Super.. But I just saw that i scored 35pts in one of those games.. Makes me feel pretty bad..
10/09/18 19:50
Peanut Butta, be prepared for death by friendly as soon as you join. Looking forward to having you with us for a week or more.
10/09/18 20:23
Lol, Don't I know it! I'm always looking at the guys schedules, to see what they're up to.
Secret Stalker!
10/09/18 23:55
Nooooo peanut, You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Saff, not join them, bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness
11/09/18 00:12
Sssshush! It's an inside job! I plan to poison their tactics with brimstone and treacle. I plan to plunge down into the depths, grasp the 'Force' and bring it back to the light!
Great team, Targs! Boy, did I have to work it! Hopefully we can draw each other in the Cup, for a rugga, mugger, slugger!
11/09/18 10:48
Targaryen Dragons :

Nooooo peanut, You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Saff, not join them, bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness

One week with #Rugga and Peanut Butta will be flying the South African flag high and speaking in tongues(Afrikaans). The same fate befell KotJ.
11/09/18 13:45
Spooon2511 #Rugga :

Targaryen Dragons :

One week with #Rugga and Peanut Butta will be flying the South African flag high and speaking in tongues(Afrikaans). The same fate befell KotJ.

True story..
Don t even know how and when my flag changed to SA..

Targaryen D, You should also join us to try to save Peanut B...
Come and join the green & gold side ; )