Watching Videos. Praise due!!

25/02/19 08:40
May I congratulate SN on, I think, at last sorting out the previously frustrating, stressful time spent watching the 6 Vids to get recruiter points. The last few days, since the new update, have been quick and stress free. No more game freezing, watching Vids and not getting points etc etc.
We are quick to criticise on here but praise should be given when it's due. Well done SN it would appear the Video viewing issues are now consigned to history !
Thank you
Ian.
Abbey Overseas.
26/02/19 09:03
Abbey I don’t nt think any praise is due, i have complained numerous times, on and off for nigh on more than a year, about the farcical video feature, most complaints thru the help function went unanswered. They really dont give a monkeys about paying customers. Besides, like the free health through FB that has slyly been removed, i fully expect the next update will sneakily do away with free recruiter coins next. This is now a game purely about milking those who pay and the only way to succeed in this game now is to spend 30 quid a week. My 4 last strategies which were reletively successful and competitive are now completely worthless, the two most successful are now worse than a lose strategy which really does render this game pointless. Anyone that has spent money has seen all that wasted and the game has been superc ith ridiculous auto subs meaning actually being on line, which should come with rewards, is not required. All in all i am wonding dowm all four of my teams in the rugby and football versions. So e are telling me they will be doing the same. Well done Sublinet, you have destroyedwhat was once a fun game. RIP.
26/02/19 13:37
The heals were removed from FB due to a change being made by FB, not because SN didn't want it, and auto-subs was one of the most requested features for the game, why should you get an advantage just because your local timezone works out to a more convenient time than your opponents? this makes it fairer
27/02/19 22:31
FB Friend sharing game benefits is available on other games i play so dont believe that for one second. Nitro are just looking to milk players. Why after buying one or two players for ten seasons or more are my players and strategies completely worthless and require changing now on a daily basis which is mow even more ridiculous with the extensive changes. My best strategies have all been destroyed and i woukd lose by less if i had a lose strategy on. Just ridiculous.. Frankly the game has been destroyed in my view. The benefits of buying players is now pointless and i hope people stop buying. Some i know are just as unhappy. RIP.
04/03/19 01:53
Gareth Robson :

FB Friend sharing game benefits is available on other games i play so dont believe that for one second. Nitro are just looking to milk players. Why after buying one or two players for ten seasons or more are my players and strategies completely worthless and require changing now on a daily basis which is mow even more ridiculous with the extensive changes. My best strategies have all been destroyed and i woukd lose by less if i had a lose strategy on. Just ridiculous.. Frankly the game has been destroyed in my view. The benefits of buying players is now pointless and i hope people stop buying. Some i know are just as unhappy. RIP.

its a slow death
07/03/19 12:45
Indeed the game is dying as Nitro try to pump paying customers for more whilst slyly removing free features. The videos have not been fixed. My two devices continue to have problems. My ipad misses out videos, goes from 6/6 to 4/6 to 2/6 missing out 2 or 3 pretty much every time, been doing this for years. My Lenovo tablet has a video that stays blank and goes nowhere, 3 attempts so far just now, so another lost cause. Totally pointless. I have repeatedly complained about the freezing videos and viseos causing tablets to crash for close to two years. No response or a vague response, never a so,lution. It often amazes why people pay to play when they treat paying customers so disgracefully.
08/03/19 01:45
The only problem I have had with the videos is the video will play, then go to a frozen rugby manager screen, the one where you log on. I have to close the game, and I have lost the video and the rps. Other than that happening every so often, no problems here
17/03/19 15:56
Yet again one video short, 6/6 5/6 3/6 2/6 and 1/6. No response from the developers. And a new game i started had the feature of sending benefits to FB friends when Nitro advise FB have stopped this so when they removed the health feature to friends they lied as it is all about revenue. Their contempt for paying customers knows no bounds.
20/03/19 06:38
Ha no response as usual.