iPad only use

12/06/17 00:44
Hi, I am at level 37 and I play this game on iPad only. I don't do Facebook or any other form of social media. I have had loads of invites to join various Guilds which I have ignored. Can you join a Guild and use iPad only? I'm fine with the banter, I play the game a lot and pick various teams to play on a regular basis to test things out ( sorry British Army) I think I may be missing out.?
Can I join a Guild and just use my iPad ?
Regards Ian.
12/06/17 01:48
Yes you can. Also, many ipad users have learned that they can get better performance and spend less money by going droid, might not make your team better but it would make your life better.
12/06/17 07:54
guest_1455446071824 :

Hi, I am at level 37 and I play this game on iPad only. I don't do Facebook or any other form of social media. I have had loads of invites to join various Guilds which I have ignored. Can you join a Guild and use iPad only? I'm fine with the banter, I play the game a lot and pick various teams to play on a regular basis to test things out ( sorry British Army) I think I may be missing out.?
Can I join a Guild and just use my iPad ?
Regards Ian.

Also remember that when game updates are introduced it takes a few extra days for apple to authorise these. You will find that others have and talk about new updates whilst you still do not have them. Most annoying.