Its NICE to be NICE

17/02/17 22:40
Black Monks :

El's Dynamos :

I'm all for trying to push the developers but given nothing has really changed with the game for about a year now (other than minor tweaks around the edges) I'm not optimistic although if you do have ideas / suggestions then I'm all ears. Myself, I'm giving it until the clocks go forward, if nothing changes I'm selling up and will return when there's a significant change / RM3

Aren't clocks in a constant state of going forward, seems to be their entire purpose

Very funny, when matches are 10am uk time it'll be too disruptive to my day to play unless there's something really interesting to get my attention.
17/02/17 22:43
El's Dynamos :

Black Monks :

El's Dynamos :

I'm all for trying to push the developers but given nothing has really changed with the game for about a year now (other than minor tweaks around the edges) I'm not optimistic although if you do have ideas / suggestions then I'm all ears. Myself, I'm giving it until the clocks go forward, if nothing changes I'm selling up and will return when there's a significant change / RM3

Aren't clocks in a constant state of going forward, seems to be their entire purpose

Very funny, when matches are 10am uk time it'll be too disruptive to my day to play unless there's something really interesting to get my attention.

Ah, mine are at 3am, just a small disadvantage for me.....
17/02/17 22:51
No wonder your always late Els, its 9am
17/02/17 23:07
At the moment, which is cool, I can play my game and crack on with my morning. 10am I'm having to remember the match is on, make sure I'm not in a meeting / on a call etc
18/02/17 00:26
The Man from Delmonte :
After retiring i was given 16 not 23 players.

Whilst we are in the spirit of being nice can I ask who gave you them, and why?

18/02/17 00:28
El's Dynamos :

At the moment, which is cool, I can play my game and crack on with my morning. 10am I'm having to remember the match is on, make sure I'm not in a meeting / on a call etc

Yeah 10am isn't great but then as Mr Monks points out its worse in other parts of the world :/
18/02/17 00:40
True, it's pretty rubbish for the Americas all round, it'll never be good for everyone but for me the inconvenience will outweigh the interest at that point unless something happens with the game

Anyway, this is derailing this thread. Caernarfon, any ideas on how to get the devs to buck their ideas up??
18/02/17 04:49
Just to put my 2 cents in not that its worth much

Yup i agree if things are nicer on the forum u would also get more people adding to the forum.

The ranking games need a tweak the big thing for me is u should get a reward for defending u should get the cash and fans that the challenging team would get if they had won

We need a academy building so u can develop our own players instead of buying them thru auction only

A tv building could be something different the higher level the more u gain from tv revenue as something other than just more shops if we ever get more building slots

I do think we need a someway of knowing if mb is used, it is part of the game but it would be nice to know if it was a loss cos of strategy or cos they used mb against u would also stop the endless posts about if someone used mb or not lol

Those are just my thoughts for what they are mostly not very good lol but owell

Ps my championship games have always been around 3am in new zealand for my levels
18/02/17 07:02
New socks, your feet are smelly, please dont ban me . Yes academy producing players is a positive thing. Els, lets start a new thread on game developmemt which we would need 100% moderation. If the developers dont take notice wed need player to stop spending. If we can do this they have no option, as the game is a cash cow.
18/02/17 07:30
The Man from Delmonte :

New socks, your feet are smelly, please dont ban me . Yes academy producing players is a positive thing. Els, lets start a new thread on game developmemt which we would need 100% moderation. If the developers dont take notice wed need player to stop spending. If we can do this they have no option, as the game is a cash cow.

I know my feet are smelly thats why i need new socks i dont have the power to ban you will just have to gas u with my smelly feet