Confession

25/09/17 22:34
You speak to different people who use this account... a lot won't speak to u lol
25/09/17 22:52
So which ones are the ones that can't put together a sentence properly? And aren't you under direct orders from leader to not engage?
25/09/17 22:54
Also, sharing an account violates user terms, better be careful or dragon blade will tell waspy on you.
25/09/17 22:56
Well that would be me then I guess... Lol.. I'm originally from a NZ guild. 'DW is a fool' is not one of us.
25/09/17 23:00
DW never goes on here.
25/09/17 23:02
I love this attempted troll twist but I'm bored. But I guess you should have been the one diagnosed with did. Good luck with your hip recovery. Now follow leaders rules.
25/09/17 23:09
Believe what you want bud. we are happy in our guild. There's only one troll in this thread that has already been identified. I'm fighting fit... but will pass on yr message to the player concerned - this is used for 'banter' and some get too serious. 'Cheerio buddie' ;-).
25/09/17 23:13
Dragon blade :

You speak to different people who use this account... a lot won't speak to u lol

Omg so your family cant afford more than one account too, i feel your pain currently grandad jim bob, cousin cleetus, auntie mum fran, sister grandma dorothy, our dog spot, myself and our neighbour from down the road jeff use this account
25/09/17 23:18
Yeah socks we all broke here.. we try our hardest to save but times are rough u know... Wow there's a swarm of bees outside my window.... Aarrrggghhhh...
25/09/17 23:27
Pro rugby clubs need to pay pro rugby players more if pro rugby player can't spend 10 bucks but can waste hours and hours on here. And if dw never comes on here why does he talk about his interactions so much in guild chat?