Confession

25/09/17 20:49
Black Monks :

I'm just wanting to clarify. Is it a chicken and a cheese and mayo sandwich or is it a chicken/cheese/mayo sandwich. I would hate for him to go through all the effort and come up just short.

Also, a lock of Trump's real hair or the plastic implants on his head now?

Ok to clarify its chicken and chesse and mayo sandwich and a lock of his real hair would Be best if it was taken from donald when he was 6 and a half years old and put in a locket which was then given to ivanka to wear on her 15 th birthday
25/09/17 20:50
DW the fool :

I need new socks :

I too hate my guild leader so i will tell u my cunning plan on how to get rid of guild leaders but first u must gather these items, a goat, a plunger, 3 paperclips but they must Be green for this to work, a chicken, chesse and mayo sandwich with one bite and one bite only out of it, 4583 jars of peanut butter must Be smooth none of that crunchy stuff and a lock of donald trumps hair, once u have all this i will tell u the plan

Ps and a fillet of fish from maccas as im hungry

Okay I've managed to scrounge up all of this except the green paperclip and the fillet of fish, both of which I'll be able to acquire tomorrow. Looking forward to your response

Ok thats great, whats the name of the goat?
25/09/17 20:51
I need new socks :

I too hate my guild leader so i will tell u my cunning plan on how to get rid of guild leaders but first u must gather these items, a goat, a plunger, 3 paperclips but they must Be green for this to work, a chicken, chesse and mayo sandwich with one bite and one bite only out of it, 4583 jars of peanut butter must Be smooth none of that crunchy stuff and a lock of donald trumps hair, once u have all this i will tell u the plan

In fact, he also may have asked you to take a single bite of a goat plunger paperclip chicken cheese and mayo sandwich. Commas are curious things.
25/09/17 20:59
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

In fact, he also may have asked you to take a single bite of a goat plunger paperclip chicken cheese and mayo sandwich. Commas are curious things.

Hmmmmm you could be right i struggle with english with it being my first language and all. So im u sure, of, where i put. Comas and, fullstops and dont get me started on, -#()/:; those things i put it down to my education, i was, easier distracted. By this? Girls sigh
25/09/17 22:00
I'm absolutely sick to death with this!!! We said no more forum and to concentrate on game play!! I need new socks hits an unintentional nerve..you were told that our Right Hand didn't feel the same way about u after we disclosed our Facebook page to you. After he doesn't reply to your personal messages of 'maybe one day meeting up' you attack our leader!!! Again your not his cup of tea as he prefers women. You probably fell for his position of electronic power... your welcome to leave.
25/09/17 22:15
Dragon blade :

I'm absolutely sick to death with this!!! We said no more forum and to concentrate on game play!! I need new socks hits an unintentional nerve..you were told that our Right Hand didn't feel the same way about u after we disclosed our Facebook page to you. After he doesn't reply to your personal messages of 'maybe one day meeting up' you attack our leader!!! Again your not his cup of tea as he prefers women. You probably fell for his position of electronic power... your welcome to leave.

Can someone translate this babble for me? I seem to see someone being called gay, someone being accused of espionage, and dragon blade referring to himself as leader in the 3rd person? I love a good grammar test but this is too much.
25/09/17 22:18
And do you really think that anyone that asks to meet up is making sexual advances? Must explain coaches concerns about you spending too much time on here and not enough time with pro rugby player friends from your pro rugby playing team while you were recovering from your real life pro rugby player injury from the pro rugby match. So many questions and Freud doesn't have enough time to unwind all of this. But thanks for the entertainment today db and anon and leader and Owen and guest
25/09/17 22:19
Lol I am not who you think I am and neither is 'DW the fool'
25/09/17 22:21
I am a pro player though
25/09/17 22:27
I am exactly who you think I am, and I love these Cheetos my mom brought down to me. I also want you to know that you need to get my masters correct, I have 17 of them. Want to drop some more Welsh clues down to see if we are bored enough to follow your bread crumbs down the line. I'm sure there are some city clues you could provide. Or some castles.