Juggernauts can't win without resorting to underhanded methods.

13/02/18 21:58
Missing English pig dogs.
13/02/18 22:02
Juggernauts if your guild was that good, six of you wouldn't have taken it in turns keeping the remaining man occupied for an hour.. Either you have no faith in yourselves or the last man, either is not good.
13/02/18 22:05
If you are that good why do that?
13/02/18 22:45
I think DW has a point, as an independent in this. If you were as good as you claim to be then you would have defended. Seems you have deprived a player a lot of cash to pick up next seasons must have shoes.

Mind you would welcome a retrospective statement from World Rugby on this one. In the absence of that perhaps we could have a comment from the definitive source of all the rules on here that is Bluemooners. We will then know what we should be doing.
13/02/18 22:45
Shame dreadlogs never seen a person so sour loosing this strategy are used by most guilds dont cry like a baby if you dont have an active guild waiting until 99 to play a game and o yes the last man that was standing that is not so good in your eye's because he was kept busy for an hour (more like 20 min but ok) did he not kick your arse
13/02/18 22:51
If they were really so desperate to play him why did they not try i did not claim that Juggernaut is "that good" i said we beaten bigger and better guilds but yes our results speak for themselves loosing out on money in 2 or 3 games because you are a team player hey i will take that any day
13/02/18 22:54
But as a fact on blue mourners opinion who cares
13/02/18 23:28
I need new socks :

Black Monks :

Oh yeah, your father is a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries! I fart in your general directions!

Runs off crying

The bad man called me names

You know, if my dog was as ugly as you, I'd shave it's butt and tell him to walk backwards. (Movie quote and not how I really feel toward socks)

Thanks for the guild invite, might join you sometime soon
13/02/18 23:31
MAVERICKMichael Goldschagg :

Shame dreadlogs never seen a person so sour loosing this strategy are used by most guilds dont cry like a baby if you dont have an active guild waiting until 99
to play a game and o yes the last man that was standing that is not so good in your eye's because he was kept busy for an hour (more like 20 min but ok) did he not kick your arse

I don’t care about this one way or another but just had a quick look and actually it was exactly 1 hour you guys played friendlies agains him for!!
13/02/18 23:41
MAVERICKMichael Goldschagg :

But as a fact on blue mourners opinion who cares

Who are you ? Just another no-mark trying to get 'a rep' off the back of me. I'll take it as a compliment. Thank you.
Mr Modest 'one of the fallen legends' obsessed with me again. What a loser.
We beat you 23-22 (23 wins out of 25 played compared to your 22 from 46) in the gvg and didn't keep our last man occupied with 400 friendlies So we not only won, but we came out of it with morals in-tact unlike you. You were just another aspiring guild that we milked for the last 8 hours. You literally have no shame and will resort to any tactics no matter how underhand. Same as you do with match fixing league games.
Hope Webb Ellis get to put you in your place again soon. Shame really as we were full of praise for you prior to this thread, for giving it a go, for being so active and for being the toughest challenge we'd received in about 50 gvgs. Oh well, you burnt that bridge.
Thank you and good night, milk-boys.