Juggernauts can't win without resorting to underhanded methods.

13/02/18 18:33
And beating you is not that big a deal we have beaten bigger and much better guilds so dont flatter yourself rather go and look at your own short comings than swearing in the game and telling people to "tsek"
13/02/18 18:42
Learn from it you paid school fees. Now move on
13/02/18 19:00

We had a few that didn't show up until the last hour for second matches due to genuine reasons. But show up they did and would have taken the last guy but couldn't because you lot were friendling him for that time, six of you...
You knew damn well we were capable of the draw so you resorted to that. Which is underhand.
Desperate people do desperate things I suppose. Its kind of flattering that you had to go to that to get a win, bless you.
13/02/18 19:16
How in your live would a level 52 beat a level 58 man you are a joke same as your team loosing both you GC games yes we have drawn in the past now you lost build a bridge and get over it 2 of our players had more than15 defences stop being a bi!*h stop crying and take it on the chin Juggernaut out played you and we out strated you .
13/02/18 19:20
Going on the Forum picking fights then when you get one you cry
13/02/18 19:45
No mb was used and if you have beaten better guilds then you wouldnt need to use dirty tactics, typical saffas tho ive come to expect it
13/02/18 19:56
I didn't loose both games, I took spy 1st match of the gc, time 16:41, no mb used, score 28-3. Yes lost 2nd against olifant (credit due, good strat).
Just for a reminder, today was the first time you have ever beaten us and only due to underhanded tricks.
And by the way I've never seen so many responses of, 'no, hahaha,didn't need it against them', so quickly when I asked the question of mb usage.
We didn't use mb, no one, allthough I'm not sure the same of you lot.
Basically you can't beat us and it annoys you so you resort to rubbish.
13/02/18 20:09
Like i said strategy game learn to play it then you might beat more teams if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen no mb was needed against any of you even had a cash cow to make money against you because there is no decent defence in your guild
13/02/18 21:04
Oh yeah, your father is a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries! I fart in your general directions!
13/02/18 21:18
Black Monks :

Oh yeah, your father is a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries! I fart in your general directions!

Runs off crying

The bad man called me names