Hey PIMPS high and low

true Wizzards :

Oh Sir Karl I am sorry for taking the wrong route.
SIR KARL for sure - until i beat one of those bastards

That wasn't nice. I'm sad. But you have learned. That makes me kinda happy. You are smarter than I thought thumbs up
Oh, I forgot I had just started an 8 hour train too. You should be proud.
First of all, this is a german wimp talkin. Lv 34. Nothin better nothin worse. I m proud of what im am doin. Nothin absolutly nothin will knock me off my path. All of you big shots are unreachable for me. Know that. Right now. I WILL KEEP ON WORKIN.
Hey Dip Shit
get over yourself its a game pussyboy!! Get over yourself your making a bigger fool of yourself than what you really are! Go and hug a puppy or do some colouring in you will be fine!
Hey Mr. ASU, As I did follow the script. You asked me first for a match. I am totallly sorry that i did not asked back for the rematch. Looks kind of I am the asshole here !!!!!! You sure what you are postin. KNOW a lot of people read it
true Wizzards :

First of all, this is a german wimp talkin. Lv 34. Nothin better nothin worse. I m proud of what im am doin. Nothin absolutly nothin will knock me off my path. All of you big shots are unreachable for me. Know that. Right now. I WILL KEEP ON WORKIN.

Glaub mir du bist nicht der Erste und wirst nicht der Letzte sein, der das versucht. Keep on working my friend
Jederzeit !!!!! Immer wieder
Werde meine Wände erfahren - aber nicht jetzt
Oh I am so honored to be mr Pussy boy. Hope we will meet some time. Please let me know who you are.
true Wizzards :

Jederzeit !!!!! Immer wieder
Werde meine Wände erfahren - aber nicht jetzt

Du wirst deine Wände erfahren? Wie erfahren ist deine Wand? Ich weiß nicht von was du da sprichst, um ehrlich zu sein.
WTF?