Hey PIMPS high and low

26/03/19 22:59
true Wizzards :

Oh Sir Karl I am sorry for taking the wrong route.
SIR KARL for sure - until i beat one of those bastards

That wasn't nice. I'm sad. But you have learned. That makes me kinda happy. You are smarter than I thought thumbs up
26/03/19 22:59
Oh, I forgot I had just started an 8 hour train too. You should be proud.
26/03/19 23:09
First of all, this is a german wimp talkin. Lv 34. Nothin better nothin worse. I m proud of what im am doin. Nothin absolutly nothin will knock me off my path. All of you big shots are unreachable for me. Know that. Right now. I WILL KEEP ON WORKIN.
26/03/19 23:13
Hey Dip Shit
get over yourself its a game pussyboy!! Get over yourself your making a bigger fool of yourself than what you really are! Go and hug a puppy or do some colouring in you will be fine!
26/03/19 23:21
Hey Mr. ASU, As I did follow the script. You asked me first for a match. I am totallly sorry that i did not asked back for the rematch. Looks kind of I am the asshole here !!!!!! You sure what you are postin. KNOW a lot of people read it
26/03/19 23:22
true Wizzards :

First of all, this is a german wimp talkin. Lv 34. Nothin better nothin worse. I m proud of what im am doin. Nothin absolutly nothin will knock me off my path. All of you big shots are unreachable for me. Know that. Right now. I WILL KEEP ON WORKIN.

Glaub mir du bist nicht der Erste und wirst nicht der Letzte sein, der das versucht. Keep on working my friend
26/03/19 23:27
Jederzeit !!!!! Immer wieder
Werde meine Wände erfahren - aber nicht jetzt
26/03/19 23:30
Oh I am so honored to be mr Pussy boy. Hope we will meet some time. Please let me know who you are.
26/03/19 23:33
true Wizzards :

Jederzeit !!!!! Immer wieder
Werde meine Wände erfahren - aber nicht jetzt

Du wirst deine Wände erfahren? Wie erfahren ist deine Wand? Ich weiß nicht von was du da sprichst, um ehrlich zu sein.
26/03/19 23:36
WTF?