Trading

14/01/19 05:19
How about being able to trade players to another team or we could have a box on a player's profile where we could put a checkmark in it where it says we are going to trade him or it puts him on a trading block where we could see offers we could get from other people interested in that player?
14/01/19 11:11
Honestly I like the idea. We already talked about that a while back.

Can I ask for you current level?

I think at top level it's almost impossible. There are not enough players available in the AH. You are lucky enough if you can get one. Even if I want to I couldn't trade players because I need all players I can get in order survive and replace retired players.
14/01/19 20:25
str3ifenkarl :

Honestly I like the idea. We already talked about that a while back.

Can I ask for you current level?

I think at top level it's almost impossible. There are not enough players available in the AH. You are lucky enough if you can get one. Even if I want to I couldn't trade players because I need all players I can get in order survive and replace retired players.

i am at Level 30
15/01/19 03:00
I wouldn't be opposed. As Karl said top level it'd be hard as team aren't stupid and real players are priceless. Competition for guys is so insane the only thing I see trading do is guilds having a chance to even out multiple teams in the same level. Ei, pimps could trade many players to and from topped out rosters and even out some of their bottom top level teams. Making them evennnnnnn better. Karl knows his pimps need no help at this point beating us lmao. I've always wanted this tho. Maybe no interguild trading? Or trading only goes through once every 24 hrs at salary time so multiple players aren't always on the move.

Killer clouds
15/01/19 07:45
An internal guild trading would be so cool
15/01/19 07:47
There are 6 or 8 players available for all top level teams... 5 of them are really bad lol. The AH is big joke. It seems that they want us pay pay and pay. That suxx!
15/01/19 15:48
oh man at 30 you can find tons of amazing players,,, at 60.... your lucky is 1 good center shows up all season then you bets have the AH points for the bid war... insane.....

Guessing all based to force us too spend more $ of the packs that have the AH points... but the truth is.. it's a pain in the nuts.. I have more fun with my noob team then i do with the team i spent a mint on lol
15/01/19 16:02
Yeah I agree. Besides the AH for me personal the Sport shop suxx as well... There are a few players out there spending 100M+ for one 3* item... I think it's more exciting to play without SS. But I guess some of them have to get and play with these items in order to step up a little bit... I wouldn't be disappointed if the sport shops isn't available anymore in the future
16/01/19 13:18
The AH sucks ass! I would have a better chance of finding a runway model in a crack house than I would be finding a decent player in the AH. I understand why some people start over, it's much more fun building up than trying to maintain a top level team.

The SS sucks also! If it weren't for the SS dick enhancer items many of these teams would fold. I liked it much better before the SS.
16/01/19 15:56
Oh man you 2 are singing my song....

The sports shop drives me insane.. it's worse then the slide bar early on...

1st what team in any sports charges for gear..

and ok if you want to give higher lev teams something to spend $ on.. keep gear in and make it available to BUY outright..
making people bid on something that has such a huge impact on the game is just not right or fair even....
It drives me insane....

What makes a game like this fun is beating even comp.... having your settings, off plays and def setups pay off...

you do all that and some guy beats you to lev 3 speed gear and bang a team that could never touch you takes away win 1...

it is at a point where i seen teams bidding like day 10 for gear... 3 days left in a season and people still dont have the gear to even the playing field...

you either need to add about 10 time the amount of gear that you do now. or make it so people can buy it outright,,, ya make it expensive even.. but it would make it fair...

and for Gods Sake I understand that some time ago there were not many teams at the highest levs (Lets say 55+) but that has changed... add players to the damm AH already..... maybe raise the damm building levs a notch or even 2 cause a good bit of the fun in this game is Building the town..... I maxed mine around lev 48-50..... now we just play GCs and tournies.. the game lost some of the parts that make it fun....

you keep watching max lev players retire... in many cases people that have and would spend $ on the game... not doing the simple things that keep them invested is just not smart Business IMO