Further Feedback from Sweet Nitro

16/08/18 11:56
Hi guys,

If you have been checking the spreadsheet we put together you will already know that Sweet Nitro are planning 3 significant changes for the next patch:

- MB is to be deleted.
- GC pairings are to be revamped. I'll just paste what they propose for this here:
"100% agree, current system is not optimal. We propose a ranking quite similar to IRB: +3 points for each win, +1 for each draw for one month period (so new matches will replace matches older than one month). The total of points will define a ranking and matchmaker will be based on that."
- GCs are to be reduced from 48 hours to 36. 12 hours prep time instead of 24.

On trying to pin them down for a date for the next patch, pushing for September if possible, they also sent us another response. Below:

Support
Good day,

Thanks for the clarifications, we'll try to update the game for the beginning of September (it'll also depend on Apple's reactivity to valide it).

By the way no need to open several tickets, I could take a few days during holidays for us to answer.

On another topic we are thinking about reducing the number of different leagues to always have 20 league levels. In order to do that we have to increase league levels specially for low level players. For ex:
League level 1 teams would go to level 55,
from 2 to 55
from 3 to 55
from 4 to 56
from 5 to 56
from 6 to 56
from 7 to 56
from 8 to 57
from 9 to 57
from 10 to 57
from 11 to 57
from 12 to 58
from 13 to 58
from 14 to 58
from 15 to 59
from 16 to 59
from 17 to 59
from 18 to 59
from 19 to 60
from 20 to 60
from 21 to 60
from 22 to 60
from 23 to 61
from 24 to 61
from 25 to 61
from 26 to 61
from 27 to 62
from 28 to 62
from 29 to 62
from 30 to 63
from 31 to 63
from 32 to 63
from 33 to 63
from 34 to 64
from 35 to 64
from 36 to 64
from 37 to 64
from 38 to 65
from 39 to 65
from 40 to 65
from 41 to 65
from 42 to 66
from 43 to 66
from 44 to 66
from 45 to 67
from 46 to 67
from 47 to 67
from 48 to 67
from 49 to 68
from 50 to 68
from 51 to 68
from 52 to 68
from 53 to 69
from 54 to 69
from 55 to 69
from 56 to 69
from 57 to 70
from 58 to 70
from 59 to 70
from 60 to 71
from 61 to 71
from 62 to 71
from 63 to 71
from 64 to 72
from 65 to 72
from 66 to 72
from 67 to 72
from 68 to 73
from 69 to 73
from 70 to 73
from 71 to 73
from 72 to 74
from 73 to 74
from 74 to 74
from 75 to 75
For each level skipped, all players would get +4 attributes (to not have to recycle the all team after the increases).

Could you talk with the other players about it? Our idea behind it is to have more active players and more competition per league level.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team

Hope this is all good news for you all. If you want to join tour WhatsApp group, the link is this: Rugby Manager world chat https://chat.whatsapp.com/38ChlvSl8PJAC41tkrtWQy

Alternatively let us have your thoughts here.

Wales
16/08/18 13:16
Hi Wales,
That's great news! Well done to you and those who participated.
The same kind of leveling up happened in 'Football Champions'. Some didn't like it, but for me, it just made me work harder at the game.
Whatever, this is a step forward.
Well done again!
16/08/18 14:02
Thanks for your efforts wales and to all else involved, not 100% sure how the whole lvl skipping thing would work as new players would have no chance competing against fully upgraded stadiums in auctions strat buildings etc.. But would be interesting to see what SN comes up with..
16/08/18 14:03
The feedback so far on the levelling up has been quite negative so we are asking Sweet Nitro to prepare a survey, much like the one we did, so they can get some direct feedback from us. So watch this space, I'll hopefully get the survey link form them soon.

Personally, I'm delighted that the GC pairing system is going to be updated. That, for me, is the biggest win in all this. Seeing the back of MB is a nice little bonus prize too.

Wales
16/08/18 14:06
The feedback so far on the levelling up has been quite negative so we are asking Sweet Nitro to prepare a survey, much like the one we did, so they can get some direct feedback from us. So watch this space, I'll hopefully get the survey link form them soon.

Personally, I'm delighted that the GC pairing system is going to be updated. That, for me, is the biggest win in all this. Seeing the back of MB is a nice little bonus prize too.

Wales
16/08/18 14:07
Hurricanes86 :

Thanks for your efforts wales and to all else involved, not 100% sure how the whole lvl skipping thing would work as new players would have no chance competing against fully upgraded stadiums in auctions strat buildings etc.. But would be interesting to see what SN comes up with..

Hurricanes,

Come and join us in the whatsapp group. Loads of banter in addition to discussing this. Can always mute if it's too busy. Same to you peanut.

Wales
16/08/18 15:04
Hi Wales,
Thx for the invite. I'm a bit busy at the moment. May try later. But if you could pass this on, for I have positive comments regarding leveling up.
I was promoted up 25 levels in the football. I went from playing in boring leagues, where I didn't have to work on my team, to increased competition. It renewed my interest in the game ( experimenting with new formations etc.). I still won the league at the new level.
Bonus training points were auto-assigned evenly throughout the 'skills' to each individual player. They got that part spot-on (although I would have preferred to assign the points myself).
The only downside was the Stadia buildings weren't quite up to scratch for the new level.
All in all it was, for me, a positive change to the game. But, I do understand players' negativity towards the proposed update.
Thx.
16/08/18 16:24
I think the levelling up idea is a good one also. At present being 60 odd levels away from the top must be soul destroying, playing season after season against in active teams.
16/08/18 19:49
Sure I'll join could you tell one of the sa rebellion guys to pass on my no..
16/08/18 20:34
Jungle RFC :

I think the levelling up idea is a good one also. At present being 60 odd levels away from the top must be soul destroying, playing season after season against in active teams.

Personally, I am really against this idea.
i m currently at level 51 (i have been double jumping levels since the beginning) and kind of enjoyed the ride while top players were at level 50+ when I started.
It allowed me to build my strat against players who also just started. There was different strategy aspects during all this ride to level 51 (e.g understand which skills are important for each player to assign training points, which building should i upgrade first, etc.).
And I had the time to enjoy each level without using a credit card.

Promoting players by 50 levels will remove many strategy aspects of the game... There will be a bunch of players at higher levels who didn t have the time to upgrade their building (how somebody with one strat center will compete against someone who has 3 strategy centers?), and who didn t have the time to fine tune their strat etc.
Also, the message for all those players will be: from now on, if you want to win games, show us the money.. as top players at the top levels use their credit card..
I would be more depressed by losing all my games at a high level than winning all of them but being at a lower level.
Maybe the goal of some players is to be in the top league. Personally, my goal is to win my championship every season, and I m not psychologically destroyed if there are some players 20 levels above me.. As long as I have 13 opponents in my championship, I am happy..

Also, this idea will just push some players to have 2-3 accounts.. (it s the moment to do it.. as you ll be promoted by 50 levels..).

Last but not least, this message is not to argue with those who like the idea of being promoted by 50 levels.. It s only my own opinion.. I am just sharing the way I see it... and I am very happy to debate..