We are asking players to volunteer to submit tickets with ideas to improve the game

10/08/18 13:40
Guys,

A few of us in the guild have taken what we think are some of the best ideas from this forum and added quite a number of our own. Our intention is to get a large number of RM players to individually submit tickets to Sweet Nitro including a full list of all our collective ideas. The aim is to try and motivate some changes and improvements in the game and for Sweet Nitro to sit up and realise quite how many of us want to see some active development on their part. We have the ideas in 3 columns in a spreadsheet at the moment and some are still under discussion. Please find them below.

Please reply and add your ideas so we can include them on the list. The two main criteria we are working with are
1) The idea improves the game
2) The idea does not take revenue away from Sweet Nitro so there is less excuse for them not to seriously consider it.

Please only submit ideas in keeping with these two criteria.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/922/OkopaN.png
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/924/i9bIez.png
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/921/WC3rOm.png

Thanks!

Wales

10/08/18 16:19
there are no intentions of any upgrades in 2018
10/08/18 17:59
Melbourne Storm :

there are no intentions of any upgrades in 2018

That level of apathy is precisely what we are hoping to change or at least shine a glaring spotlight on by submitting hundreds of individual tickets from players asking for changes. Would you be willing to at least copy and paste a ticket and submit it to sweet nitro if we prepared one?
10/08/18 18:35
yeah , do one every hour and flood them

S
10/08/18 21:45
Hi Guest G8
Well done, I applaud the proactivity.
I think the easiest 'improvement' that could be implemented is regarding Tourneys. Once a player commits, the team should not be allowed to voluntarily leave. I think we all know the consequences of this, when your oppo's take 'flight',
Also:
Figures, instead of 'buttons' in matches.
The option to change your players' names ie, I'd have Fanny Schmeller (a real laydee Olympic skier) up front and Hugh Jarse in goal.
But, as always, remember that this is just a free game to play, not a AAA title.

Nice one....
11/08/18 04:14
The change i would most like is to have multiple strat options for individuals rather than just team, having to change 15-22 players strats is so time consuming
11/08/18 07:58
Peanut Butta :

Hi Guest G8
Well done, I applaud the proactivity.
I think the easiest 'improvement' that could be implemented is regarding Tourneys. Once a player commits, the team should not be allowed to voluntarily leave. I think we all know the consequences of this, when your oppo's take 'flight',
Also:
Figures, instead of 'buttons' in matches.
The option to change your players' names ie, I'd have Fanny Schmeller (a real laydee Olympic skier) up front and Hugh Jarse in goal.
But, as always, remember that this is just a free game to play, not a AAA title.

Nice one....

The top one is no. 2 on our list. Thanks for the others, we'll add them, some good ideas there.

Yes we understand this is a freemium game, however there are improvements that can be made using the existing framework we believe, just to freshen things up a bit. One of the biggest areas for improvement are GCs in my opinion and Guilds are what keeps most people in the game.

Targaryen Dragons :

The change i would most like is to have multiple strat options for individuals rather than just team, having to change 15-22 players strats is so time consuming

Yes! This is one I also thought of and posted in the forums ages ago and forgot about it. I wholeheartedly agree with this. Will put it on the list.
11/08/18 09:59
Some more ideas added. Keep them coming guys, we will ask you to then start submitting tickets to Sweet Nitro next week. It will be a simple copy and paste and submit job.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/922/SClNbP.png
11/08/18 13:19
Hi Guest G8,
I would suggest you hold fire until you gather more support. At the moment I only see 3 other players reacting positively, maybe you have loads up your sleeve, I dunno. I would advise to pick the top suggestion and go with that, instead of flooding them with ideas, see how it goes.

Where are all the players who regularly made negative comments on the Forum? Come out of the closet! Maybe they just think it will be a waste of time? Probably are right, but nothing is ever achieved by sitting back on your ass and doing nish.

Regards....
11/08/18 13:52
Peanut Butta :

Hi Guest G8,
I would suggest you hold fire until you gather more support. At the moment I only see 3 other players reacting positively, maybe you have loads up your sleeve, I dunno. I would advise to pick the top suggestion and go with that, instead of flooding them with ideas, see how it goes.

Where are all the players who regularly made negative comments on the Forum? Come out of the closet! Maybe they just think it will be a waste of time? Probably are right, but nothing is ever achieved by sitting back on your ass and doing nish.

Regards....

There's quite a big network of players linked through whatsapp and the facebook heals groups too. I imagine getting at least 50 people to submit tickets won't be an issue. If everyone in our 4 damage guilds submits a ticket, that's already like 80 people, but we know lots of people from other guilds too. This forum is just one of the means we are using.

You are probably right that submitting too many ideas is not ideal, however we want to try and represent as many of the players as possible and are even submitting conflicting or alternative ideas. If they could just sort out the crappy GC pairing, it would already be a huge success.

I'm not expecting miracles, but letting them know there is widespread support for improving the game can't hurt. I'll feel I've done my bit anyway and all players are asked to do is submit a ticket, we'll even compose it for you.