Multiple player accounts and access.

15/04/20 18:44
Caernafon Le Maître ou plutôt le traître ou la pleureuse et le fouteur de merde , tu n'aura plus aucun matchs de nous en défi , donc pas de recettes de notre part , et au fait si tu as perdu ce matin en championnat c'est peut être parce que ton adversaire a triché ?
Te crois tu assez important pour vouloir fixer les règles du jeu
Tu sais qui je suis et tu n'as même pas eu le courage de me jouer en ranking
Petit bonhomme
16/04/20 02:32
Gerard Bravard :

Caernafon Le Maître ou plutôt le traître ou la pleureuse et le fouteur de merde , tu n'aura plus aucun matchs de nous en défi , donc pas de recettes de notre part , et au fait si tu as perdu ce matin en championnat c'est peut être parce que ton adversaire a triché ?
Te crois tu assez important pour vouloir fixer les règles du jeu
Tu sais qui je suis et tu n'as même pas eu le courage de me jouer en ranking
Petit bonhomme

Translated from French using Google Translator:

Caernafon The Master or rather the traitor or the weeper and the shit fucker, you will no longer have any matches from us in challenge, so no revenue from us, and by the way if you lost this morning in the championship it is maybe because your opponent cheated?
Do you think you are important enough to want to set the rules of the game
You know who I am and you didn't even have the courage to play me in the ranking
Little man
16/04/20 21:08
Don't think this post went to plan Caer. Seems like a backfire to me.
16/04/20 21:24
Who cares, still everyone has an opinion, not my fault that mine is always right. Lol

YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Don't think this post went to plan Caer. Seems like a backfire to me.

17/04/20 05:05
Gilou Jak :

I have several accounts, normal I am from Cagnannaise, I am a cheater
seriously i didn't know it wasn't "allowed"
have 2 accounts, I don't see where the cheat is.

why do you cheat? does it bring you pleasure to watch those hard fightingteamsthat giveitthere all be beaton by your lazy cheated hacked teams?
17/04/20 07:07
The BULLS!!! :

Gilou Jak :

I have several accounts, normal I am from Cagnannaise, I am a cheater
seriously i didn't know it wasn't "allowed"
have 2 accounts, I don't see where the cheat is.

why do you cheat? does it bring you pleasure to watch those hard fightingteamsthat giveitthere all be beaton by your lazy cheated hacked teams?

Could you not see the sarcasm
17/04/20 08:49
The BULLS!!! :

Jy moet 'n lewe kry....
18/04/20 02:16
so do you
28/04/20 20:32
06/05/20 11:46
I cannot believe that somebody could call having two or more accounts cheating??? Oh God what next?
Get a life!!!