Who is the best?

04/11/22 21:13
Cougars (Dave) :

Hurricanes is also an excellent player as well as Kozuki Oden. The winners of the last 2 special tournaments

Can’t believe you missed them 2 off the list. Outstanding players.
05/11/22 13:04
Absolutely Simon. Too busy talking up the Spuitpoep boys lol. Other names that deserve a mention. AS STATE TOULOUSAIN AS, Soupe, Vanguard...or as I like to call him, the artist formally known as Mavericks, NZ, ced, King Coconut, DHSFP and they're just the names I can recall off the top of my head. I'm sure there's many other's as well
05/11/22 19:49
Cougars (Dave) :

Absolutely Simon. Too busy talking up the Spuitpoep boys lol. Other names that deserve a mention. AS STATE TOULOUSAIN AS, Soupe, Vanguard...or as I like to call him, the artist formally known as Mavericks, NZ, ced, King Coconut, DHSFP and they're just the names I can recall off the top of my head. I'm sure there's many other's as well

Yes you forgot Caernarfon for a start. Very tough opponent.
05/11/22 20:59
Absolutely 100% much improved of late
08/11/22 22:13
It’s a shame you’re such a p.rick Caernarfon, or you’d probably have got a mention.
09/11/22 18:29
Bluemooners :

It’s a shame you’re such a p.rick Caernarfon, or you’d probably have got a mention.

Thanks mate for the mention lol
10/11/22 16:16
Bluemooners :

I thought he was French? Why is he in this chat?
12/11/22 10:07
Cougars (Dave) :

Bluemooners :

I thought he was French? Why is he in this chat?

Good season in the elite league Dave, well done. You pushed me hard.
12/11/22 14:57
[/quote]
Quite a bad one for Dave. He’s won 3 of the last 6 I think. Is that right Dave?
12/11/22 15:27
Simons Spud Slingers :

Quite a bad one for Dave. He’s won 3 of the last 6 I think. Is that right Dave?[/quote]
My bad then i thought he was second behind me Simon?