Banned players

07/07/20 14:00
What happened there? Weren't the La Cag players supposed to remain banned until the 14/15th? I noticed Ivorian playing since last week...
07/07/20 14:02
(Was supposed to be me but the game directed me to the wrong account)
07/07/20 15:08
Who stated the ban was until 14/15th?
Normally a ban period is between the team Manager and SweetNitro.
So It may depend on where you heard that info from.
07/07/20 22:46
Greg Ishii (TIR) :

What happened there? Weren't the La Cag players supposed to remain banned until the 14/15th? I noticed Ivorian playing since last week...

They decided to lift the ban after 3 days. You are correct though, it was supposed to be until 14th July, possibly longer for the hacking offence.
08/07/20 05:43
https://i.imgflip.com/24pju0.png
08/07/20 09:36
Greg Ishii (TIR) :

the support was nice even with the damages and the omega.Happy not to play anymore
08/07/20 23:57
guest_1470257561147 :

Greg Ishii (TIR) :

the support was nice even with the damages and the omega.Happy not to play anymore

But not anymore right now are they?

Sure, Damage may have caused some problems earlier, but now they are the ones being targeted. SN seems to favour La Cag a lot nowadays.
09/07/20 07:13
Gregory K. Ishii :

guest_1470257561147 :

Greg Ishii (TIR) :

But not anymore right now are they?

Sure, Damage may have caused some problems earlier, but now they are the ones being targeted. SN seems to favour La Cag a lot nowadays.

I think you would find out this is a perception rather than being true, if you looked objectively.
SN don’t favour Damage or Cag, they’re just dealing with each team and the information that is know at the time.
For years, both guilds believe the other guild has the advantage somehow. And try to take a perceived advantage back.

If anything Damage has the advantage of a high number of strong players. Therefore ranking the highest.
I can’t see any “targeting” is impacting them on that.