Full game turney

08/02/19 21:40
don't feel bad. same exact thing happened to me last tournament (my own, lol)
08/02/19 23:09
The Maddogs :

it's WAYYYYY TOO quiet here....

1..... 2.... Q, I'm coming for you.

Who's ready for round 2? where's the smack talk? haha.

3... 4... you better check the floor. (haha, I'm just messing around. good game Quebec)

Jammin, tough loss there.

any other games stand out in Round 2 that we should discuss? Going to be some tough match ups to come.

Clouds? Thou? anyone want to chime in on this post-round 2 press conference?
08/02/19 23:21
Man idk I'm happy to still be alive. My inter guild Turney I got knocked out first round. Me and ice have played alot and this will be an insanely high skill game. Me and him know each other's strats all the way through. He used to beat me I used to beat him. Anyone's game. Then the winner plays you, and all I can think about is the two easy wins I've let slip by and why I'm not top level to give u a better fight. Either me or ice and we will give u all we got. Outsiders have 3 of the last 8 and none of us even top level. We just that good na jokes aside hella of a game Quebec. I'm lucky we are in a blizzard and I got to leave work early so I could play. Had me sweating through the middle of that game.
08/02/19 23:27
Never hurts that bad losing to a brother. He only hurt one guy! LOL Some tough matchups coming up, i like these so I will stick around to watch like the last one.
08/02/19 23:40
Jammin Giants :

Never hurts that bad losing to a brother. He only hurt one guy! LOL Some tough matchups coming up, i like these so I will stick around to watch like the last one.

B52s can get me, for sure. So I hope I can play it live tomorrow, else my AI might not be able to find the holes that my eyes can. haha.

Lots of good games. Getcha popcorn, y'all!
10/02/19 00:40
So.... Final 4:

The Maddogs (Me) Vs Killer Clouds

Streifenkarl Vs Zeke

Who you got?
10/02/19 18:43
Well being im in that game maddogs my vote might be biased na I'm i expect u to win but I'ma give it my best shot for sure. Then as for the other game idk it's a toss up... I haven't payed attention to top level happenings but I having a feeling the winner of the Turney comes outta that game.
10/02/19 21:07
Guest F1OSJR :

Well being im in that game maddogs my vote might be biased na I'm i expect u to win but I'ma give it my best shot for sure. Then as for the other game idk it's a toss up... I haven't payed attention to top level happenings but I having a feeling the winner of the Turney comes outta that game.

I will try to give you my best, my man. haha. but I think you're right that the winner comes out of the other bracket. we will see. "any given Sunday" am I right? GL Clouds.
10/02/19 22:50
The Maddogs :

Guest F1OSJR :

I will try to give you my best, my man. haha. but I think you're right that the winner comes out of the other bracket. we will see. "any given Sunday" am I right? GL Clouds.

ass whooping... get em, Clouds. haha. gg though, for real.
10/02/19 22:52
Completely unexpected. Got alot of respect for ur team! I expect that score to be flipped. Who u rooting for tomorrow? Man I wish I made top level last season and I mayyyyy actually have something for Zeke. As is I doubt it. Zeke's gonna walk through this thing like it's easy money...