Touchdown Manager feedback!

18/11/16 20:01
it's not about building fast it's about building wise if you rise too fast some big gun will shoot you down for rising too fast Larry just take your time strategy buildings are a good place to start
20/11/16 16:39
The game is very entertaining except I have 1 gripe namely match bonus. Being a rugby manager player aswell people are going to lose interest in the game when the slider is discovered. The advantage it brings in a match is still too high.
20/11/16 21:12
I agree Doghouse theres no skill to this game it's just who can spend the most and it's sad the game had so much potential when it was released and it's getting ruined like all the other sublinet games. On the loosing interest part yes lots are loosing interest in playing but I don't just think it is because all because of the slider I think it's also down to the lack of guild challenges like the guild i'm in has now resorted to picking a target and going silly on them for 24 hrs sometimes more for no reason at all other than to show our ability or if someone annoys us we go on a mass friendlies streak
06/12/16 19:03
I enjoy the game as it is for the most part. It is simple where a lot of games try and make it too complicated. I do not want to think too hard about a game. That is too much like work.

Someone else posted about pay to win. I do not mind investing a few dollars in something that is enjoyable to me either . I think the game is fine in its simplicity. Keep up the good work.

The only issue i have is regarding kicker accuracy. I believe that needs to be tweaked a bit to make it better.
04/03/17 13:42
Guest COEXAC :

not sure if this has been mentioned much so far.
The skills categories are very misleading and need to be tidied up and expanded a little

Redo the list

Have these categories ...

Physical..............strength, toughness, stamina, speed. These are all raw abilities I assume all players can use in some capacity.
Ball handling.......catching(control+kick reception as one skill), range(reception range + kick reception range as one skill), ball security(anti fumble)
force fumble
Pass/kick skills ...pass force, pass accuracy, pass touch (pass distance accuracy), kick accuracy, kick force
Defensive skills.....tackle, anticipation (anti dodge), force fumble
Attacking skills.......dodge, attack acceleration.

I have no idea what penetration force is or where it belongs, though a couple of things spring to mind.

I agree with you on adjusted categories but I don't think renaming or combining skills is necessary. Devin Hester was a great kick return but not as good at wide-receiver. If you combine kick reception and catch reception you don't need the KR position.

Once upon a time in Chicago there was a position called Fullback. This guy was basically a bulldozer to clear a path for the RB (or Halfback as the actual position is called). That's what penetration is for in an offensive situation. In this game (and in the new real life every-team-is-a-pansy-assed-west-coast-offense that American football is turning into) penetration is for your defensive line to sack the QB.
09/03/17 05:58
Watson Secund :

Once upon a time in Chicago there was a position called Fullback. This guy was basically a bulldozer to clear a path for the RB (or Halfback as the actual position is called). That's what penetration is for in an offensive situation. In this game (and in the new real life every-team-is-a-pansy-assed-west-coast-offense that American football is turning into) penetration is for your defensive line to sack the QB.

Wrong, actually. Penetration has nothing to do with DL, I don't train my guys in it and they still run through the OL. More accurate term for pen would be trucking- penetration strength is what triggers when you get the "(ballcarrier) is passing through the defense!" message.

And Chicago doesn't have a copyright on fullbacks, many teams throughout the years have used it to their advantage lol
14/03/17 12:36
Ryan Derenbecker :

And Chicago doesn't have a copyright on fullbacks, many teams throughout the years have used it to their advantage lol

Yeah, I was more complaining about my Bears sucking the past few years
17/04/17 03:38
fuck the cannibals
14/05/17 16:44
Can't open my achievements and need a setting for field goal and extra points so my lb isn't kicking the ball
14/05/17 17:27
Guest FMV1E7 :

Can't open my achievements and need a setting for field goal and extra points so my lb isn't kicking the ball

You need to send in a support ticket for the achievements. And your K position is in the group of 4 in the middle, right to left, on your special teams screen. Second one down is the K.