another match arranged
Campbell's Highlanders vs bokke: 3 - 41
SN will still close their eyes and caress them
12/03/23 10:45
let op slang :

another match arranged
Campbell's Highlanders vs bokke: 3 - 41
SN will still close their eyes and caress them

It was a honest mistake. They are both pretty pissed off about it. It was a genuine mistake from Campbell. These are 2 of the most honest guys I’ve ever come across,
12/03/23 10:46
Campbell accidentally left his losing strategy on. There are better ways to lose a game than that like training before the game or turning down penetration. No one is silly enough to deliberately leave their lose strategy on
12/03/23 10:50
Oh that's bad luck
Strangely it favors the right team, I hope that Nitro will do the necessary otherwise it's too easy to say 'we didn't do it on purpose'
12/03/23 10:52
He didn't play a loose game just before... a few seasons ago Iron Giants managed to get through it but here you actually do too much.
12/03/23 10:59
Maybe you should've won more matches and then you'd have nothing to complain about
12/03/23 11:01
We could also refer you back to 11/11/22 when SN also did nothing. Ivory v Kazuki.
12/03/23 11:02
Cougars (Dave) :

Maybe you should've won more matches and then you'd have nothing to complain about

Your answer is as smart as you, you like to smear other guilds but when it's you have to comply with your requirements
12/03/23 11:14
let op slang :

Cougars (Dave) :

Your answer is as smart as you, you like to smear other guilds but when it's you have to comply with your requirements

I don't remember smearing any guilds actually, but thanks for the assumption. Try harder next time
12/03/23 11:16
Cougars (Dave) :

let op slang :

Cougars (Dave) :

I don't remember smearing any guilds actually, but thanks for the assumption. Try harder next time

I don't even know which player you are?