Trading

18/01/19 02:32
Lol Zeke, just play me. I'd like to try a defend while I'm online.
18/01/19 02:38
And I find it interesting you talk about skill and you have 21 PayPal players. While I do spend, that's about double what I have. I'm not against spenders, but all the talk about skill.
18/01/19 03:12
You need to put down the crack pipe and get out of your Mom's basement. I have bought players but nowhere near 21. lol At the top levels if you don't buy players your team will go down due to the shitty AH. I've always been successful with or without bought players, and I'm never anywhere near maxed on SS items like some. I've seen players with all bought players and they still couldn't play worth a shit. There's more to it than players but I'm sure you knew that, right? I would sure hope so.
18/01/19 03:19
I just counted again, 21 players with 200% training. It's okay. Like I said, I spend too. I buy 1 player a year. I got 11.

Having said that, skill becomes less important when you have maxed players.
18/01/19 03:19
I just counted again, 21 players with 200% training. It's okay. Like I said, I spend too. I buy 1 player a year. I got 11.

Having said that, skill becomes less important when you have maxed players.
18/01/19 03:36
Who cares about whos got what and who spends what big fucken Deal! The thing is the game has got a lot worse since the developers put this fucked up SS in the game, The best thing they have done is get rid of that boosting capability
18/01/19 03:40
Several of those players were bought from the AH so I didn't spend real money on those. Also, PayPal players are no stronger than non-PayPal players when non-PayPal players are maxed on the important attributes so skill is just as important. If you didn't know that then you don't know as much about the game as you think you do. That's the problem with many teams out there. They have maxed players and still have a mediocre team. At our level, if you don't pretty much have your whole team maxed on the important attributes you won't be very competitive. And even if you're maxed if you don't know where to put your settings or how to adjust to other players settings you will not have much success. So, PayPal players are irrelevant if you know how to apply attribute points.
18/01/19 04:11
When PayPal players are making the whole deal why there are so many guys out there with more paypal players than I can count and still aren't able to walk on a straight line? I don't care how much paypal players anyone has I just hit challenge and boom.

As you know your whole team has to be maxed out at all important attributes to play at our level. My non paypal Rb's are as strong as my PayPal RB. Why? Right! They are skilled correctly. I don't care if my PayPal RB has a few points more in pass speed and kick return range. That only pushes my star rating and star rating means nothing. I win games and I lose games. In my opinion that has nothing to do with "you have 5 Paypal players more than me and that's why I lost the game". The main reason for losing is inconsistensy of the game: Those random amount of turnovers, WR which are more powerful than they should be while being the blue team, a QB sack/turnover before he is able to do anything. I'm sure you have heard of these things. Have you?

The question is now: why we all have paypal players? At this point: Fuck you shitty AH! I only use them to fill spots bc the AH isn't offering enough players.

Regarding SS:
It's only a good thing for guys who wouldn't be competitive without it. They use it for stepping up bc their teams just suxx. Maybe you have noticed that some teams are hiding as long as they have no ss items. That regards the map and tournaments on top level. As soon as they got enough gear and hard dick bc of that fact they are going to challenge or fill the tourney. They know exactly that their teams fail without it.
18/01/19 04:24
Agreed on the smart business part! They've lost alot of money not listening to their own community or understanding their own game. Sent many tickets with ideas similar to those. U keep players player then u keep some players paying. Just wish they would done it all by now. Besides my own enjoyment it's a one of a kind game that should get more exposure. Because they don't change anything and lose players before they even learn the game. I had to start a whole little guild literally with the intention to teach new people how to be actually good. There are no tuturials no nothing the game just throws u in and if these kids lose to start they quit. The more players we keep the better the game can be...
18/01/19 04:25
GG Ducks... lol