Message to SPUITPOEP

21/02/18 15:32
Yes please as we at {WES} currently have 9 in the top 100 and our pals at SPUITPOEP have 14 I think.
21/02/18 15:57
4-8 hours from now then (provided work doesn't flare up). Everyone go crazy climbing to the top.
21/02/18 16:14
Cool and much appreciated.
21/02/18 20:44
If your good enough then you can beat them and take top, Simple. There's nothing wrong with what they are doing. I get a buzz when I beat them (Which is rarely). To be the best you gotta beat the best and they certainly are.
21/02/18 20:57
Ystradgynlais :

If your good enough then you can beat them and take top, Simple. There's nothing wrong with what they are doing. I get a buzz when I beat them (Which is rarely). To be the best you gotta beat the best and they certainly are.

Bro thanks for the kick ass comments mate, much appreciated.
I think of you in the top 20 you give a fist pump from time to time.
21/02/18 21:46
Oh great.. TheTaff gets a mention and I get ignored
22/02/18 07:28
DHSFP :

Bro your comments are appreciated and the battle with you guys forms art of the fun and reason why so many of us strive to be better and continue to play this game th manner we do.

Some might agree other won’t.
22/02/18 08:47
DHSFP :

Wahahaahahahahaha

22/02/18 10:17
The real Mayhem :

DHSFP :

Bro your comments are appreciated and the battle with you guys forms art of the fun and reason why so many of us strive to be better and continue to play this game th manner we do.

Some might agree other won’t.

Indeed, we love the games we play against your teams, keeps us striving to improve playing against the best. The most important thing though is to have a lot of fun also which both our Guilds do. It is a game after all and should be fun. I think we are very much like-minded
23/02/18 15:59
When is the operation scheduled for the removal of WES noses out of Spuitpoep's bum?

Spuitpoepers ek is oppad hoor