Poll

26/06/17 21:47
I would like to take a poll and maybe someone important can see it sooooooooo Question: Biggest complaint about the game, Match Bonus Slider or Kickoff returns for TD's? (Hating Pimps is not one of the choices lol)
26/06/17 22:22
Personally in my opinion Kickoff returns for TD are annoying but the frequency of them could be directly resolved. Match Bonus I've never used but have been on the receiving end of them. I'm torn but would say if they resolve the KR issue than I could deal with Match Bonus. In a perfect world neither would exist and the game would have more actually football elements I believe it's missing.
26/06/17 23:03
Hey Jammin - Personally, neither one of these bother me too much as I've become quite used to being a punching bag when I overextend myself and get to enjoy some fun matches against people on my same level or championship/tourney games. Whether I lose 42-22 or 42-0 with the MB doesn't bother me too much. Plus, being weaker than most, I need that match bonus at various times in championship. As fun as it sounds to not advance, I think I'll pass on that at this point.

As for the kickoffs....I run almost none back each game....and give up very few as well. It does happen from time to time, but usually I'm on the plus side of those at the end of games as I keep my team at 100% morale and very well trained. There is no fatigue factor, and I always end as the one scoring instead of giving it up in these situations. I suppose the only minor issue I have here is sometimes scoring on kick returns is too fast and I would have preferred to drain some clock along the way.

But, I guess when it's all said and told....if you really want a vote....then mark me down for the match bonus.
26/06/17 23:28
Thank you Barry And Sam.... I actually love hearing everyone's opinion on this topic. I vote for the KO's.... not like this is realistic but c'mon man.... KO returns are normally rare in football... from Pee Wee to the NFL. I don't have a spectacular ST's but think its decent enough to not see multiple returns a game. MB slider is most of the time expected by most teams.
27/06/17 00:44
I don't like you can't defend yourself with the slider in Guild Challenges though.
27/06/17 03:52
If it were solely based on my preference I would say to get rid of the boost.

27/06/17 05:57
get rid of match bonus...getting beat is not the issue with me, it is the injuries
27/06/17 15:21
1) get rid of match bonus
2) remove the use of golden balls for fast training
27/06/17 20:50
Thank you guys for the input.... In a couple days I'm going to send a ticket with the poll results. The more votes we get, the better the chance action might be taken. (Which I doubt) Its worth a try. Gareth, never thought about that being a problem but now understand what you're saying. Unfortunately this game is set to help the teams who spend real money. I choose not to but don't poo poo on anyone who does. =)
27/06/17 21:38
Jammin Giants :

Thank you guys for the input.... In a couple days I'm going to send a ticket with the poll results. The more votes we get, the better the chance action might be taken. (Which I doubt) Its worth a try. Gareth, never thought about that being a problem but now understand what you're saying. Unfortunately this game is set to help the teams who spend real money. I choose not to but don't poo poo on anyone who does. =)

for me i class boosting, fast training and pack players are all the same problem
1 boosting makes you upgrade slower which makes the life of the game longer due to slowing your buildings
2 fast training, for me is just a poor players way of being the best, but brings money to the game through golden balls.
3 pack players as above no 2
so for me i dont see them getting rid of any of them all 3 are in a way to gain performance in your team, so if a team wants to use option 2 the other team can use option 1 makes things even i think thats how they think, would get very boring if the free players or low spenders had no chance of winning a game then if they lost 60% of the players there would be no game