ranking

16/04/20 02:45
t is certainly a very good thing at the end of the arranged matches that will give fairness to the championships.
however, a bad habit that some anglophone certzins have for ranking matches is to replay after having obtained first place in phony friendly matches so as not to be replayed it is completely void.
in the past Wales was the champion of that I have the impression that lone wolf wants to take over from this little game
Look at my calendar I made a dozen defense without using this stratagem
English gentlemen, please be fair play.
16/04/20 09:17
Philippe Kuder :

t is certainly a very good thing at the end of the arranged matches that will give fairness to the championships.
however, a bad habit that some anglophone certzins have for ranking matches is to replay after having obtained first place in phony friendly matches so as not to be replayed it is completely void.
in the past Wales was the champion of that I have the impression that lone wolf wants to take over from this little game

I think you are saying that a particular guild with a SA flag play their #1 ranked player to stop others from challenging them so they retain #1 for longer.

Alas, this is not the case.

However, if you remember correctly a couple of seasons ago I popped into a particular guild with a French flag after they invited me when I was guildless and prompted them to stop playing friendlies against #1 so others can challenge for the spot. Often there would be over 50 consecutive games played in order to keep their friend at #1. After I spoke with them, on this occasion, they did stop and thus lost #1 spot shortly afterwards.

So, please, look at how your own house operates regarding #1 spot / rankings before criticising others.

Not looking for a fight, just putting things into perspective as you seem to like to sling mud.

Ta,

BT.
16/04/20 14:45
Philippe Kuder :

Wales was certainly the king of this tactic, but Ivory and Sniper were supreme galactic leaders! They pioneered the tactic and took it to unprecedented and unsurpassed levels. As you say though, let's hope everyone starts playing fair now.
16/04/20 15:02
On the subject of rankings it needs spicing up. It serves no purpose whatsoever. We all know the game plays different in championship, friendlies, map, and tourneys. It doesn't actually mean your are the best. The best team changes on a daily basis according to game engine changes etc.

They need to allocate gold balls or some kind of reward for the top three slots, amd hope that everyone plays fair and it doesnt become another fixed game by certain guilds.

Eirik Norseman

16/04/20 15:15
Philippe Kuder :

I am Lone Wolf. I have no plans to block using friendlies as long as La Cag desist from doing the same. I played one friendly last night because I needed to answer a call of nature. That is not unreasonable in my opinion.
17/04/20 07:49
Sniper is the main culprit for this! Awassa/snakeman and sharkies/yastrd when run by someone else also did it for hours upon end so don’t point the finger at others who might of done it to get there own back! Once again it was something started by cag
17/04/20 09:41
Ystrad? I've never done this. I always welcome a challenge.
17/04/20 12:18
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

If u read it, it actually says when someone else was running that account
17/04/20 13:25
ban :

Not everyone knows who is running the accounts. So maybe be a little more specific. But even Sharkies didn't do it. He's a very competitive SA who also likes to welcome a challenge. It's a way of improving strats as you can't trust friendlies. A nice tip for you
17/04/20 13:32

ban :

Not everyone knows who is running the accounts. So maybe be a little more specific. But even Sharkies didn't do it. He's a very competitive SA who also likes to welcome a challenge. It's a way of improving strats as you can't trust friendlies. A nice tip for you

Sharkies didn't do it?? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D