Was that the PIMPS 1st GC loss?

21/07/19 16:17
Feed Zeke :

still no explanation how its disrespectful...…..that's becuz it isn't!.....and you came here to do nothing but fuck with me...….your a POS.....the next BIGGEST LOSER IS...……………………….CNY

CNY actually pointed out what was disrespectful several times. Another win for the Pimps.
21/07/19 19:00
C4L... Just stop lying buddy. I never chirped out how great we are. If you think so gimme an example. Just one. I'm pretty sure you will have a hard time finding one :)... You should check your arguments first (another example: discord is a pimps thing and mdog is a pimp)... I won't reply on all the other bullshit... You were told we all sent you congrats
21/07/19 20:08
Hey guys, all of them -- Karl said it is closed - looks like not.
Any update on that ???

Looks like it is startin again - we do not need that - do we????

Just to let ya know - C4L/feed Zeke was and is the finest Teammate,
I ever had and I can ever ask for.

We had those - whatever way too often.
Things been called out way to often, challenges been
made way to often, some really nice guys been named
- not nice ways to often.
We play a rugged game with rugged rules
and personal influence. But heck '
Them guys ya callin whatever
might be your greatest friend, tomorrow

Ya never know

Go for it guys

Oh damn - see I got in on my FB Lill
sorry for that

So this Jailbreak from the Bar
21/07/19 21:50
Pimples is as disrespectful as the gay bar. I do not acknowledge "pimples" as our nickname. Thats why I first commented. And yes I quit the next day and am now making a comeback =) Alcohol and testosterone make this game so much fun!! Lol
21/07/19 22:48
Armin Schenkel :

Hey guys, all of them -- Karl said it is closed - looks like not.
Any update on that ???

Looks like it is startin again - we do not need that - do we????

Just to let ya know - C4L/feed Zeke was and is the finest Teammate,
I ever had and I can ever ask for.

We had those - whatever way too often.
Things been called out way to often, challenges been
made way to often, some really nice guys been named
- not nice ways to often.
We play a rugged game with rugged rules
and personal influence. But heck '
Them guys ya callin whatever
might be your greatest friend, tomorrow

Ya never know

Go for it guys

Oh damn - see I got in on my FB Lill
sorry for that

So this Jailbreak from the Bar

The truth is lol... I forgot to login thats why I wasn't able to reply here... But too much has been said already. I was too late. Usually I'm coming too fast - that is what she said. Peace out
21/07/19 23:26
This is out of my realm..but I'm gonna speak my mind..for 1..as a guild and the fire power he brings..let alone a great friend I have gotten to know over the time..C4L/ Feed Zeke has been a great help with the Bar,we all love the competition..the word "Pimples" has set you all off..I get that.."Gay Bar sets me off as well..but gonna roll it to the back of my head and remember that for the next GC..we all have the killer instinct and want to be the best...words will not do that..but game talk will..that's what keeps all is going on this game..Feed/ C4L is my brother along with the rest of the family..will support everyone in my guild..and have tons of respect for the players in the Pimps..for being dominated bad asses fornao long..and for the Reapers.. keeping what a super guild they had to make a guild and become a family also..we at the Bar have much respect for you both..and we also respect..Haunted.. Empire.. Brotherhood...about that action.. Bones..and the list goes on and on..we are here to play a game..if you get offended..don't know what to tell ya..let's just have some fun guys..Bar for Life..
Duff
22/07/19 00:53
The meaning of this post aside. This is shameful. Feed zeke. U have done great harm to any reputation ur guild built. C4l if u think ur strategically your mistaken. Grossly mistaken. Cny was and always will be the most fun games ive played battling cny top level too more attention to detail and game planning then i ever did while playing the bar. O and hey ive beaten EVERY single one of u as well. You know whats a feat? Winning and staying humble. Pimps did it 4 years. And you couldnt handle 10 minutes. I dont spend for shit on this game. I played pimps for years with outsiders and i played yall enough to know that you spend wayyyyyy deeper then the pimps ever did. Your right part of the game im saying nothing of it. But if any of u attempted to play the game in its true form i fullllllly believe u fall flat. Fast. I hope your this disrespectful when (if) u win anything in real life. The world will put u in your place. Im sorry ur brain swims in anger and hate.... If u wanted some back pats from the tdm community u lost them all with this post. Who cares if you won when u act like that. I would never wanna play for a guild like yours if this how u roll.

Killer clouds/legion of boom.

You guys werent anyyyyy good till everyone of u became the games top 30 spenders. Congrats u bought a win whoopieeeee
22/07/19 06:31
Clouds found me and got me in Outsiders where I never should have made the cut but with him and Despic, I was able to grow a team NEVER spending money, having fun and balling. Outsiders fell apart so I went Action. There AGAIN clouds taught me how to lead, manage, keep up morale, give advice, etc. So I branched out on my own, with 3 other dudes clouds mentored And was a leader at LEGENDS. Then got to play in the bright lights and new to PIMPS. It has been NOTHING but awesome, family, and help. And not one TIME do they tell you to spend. It's always advice on the games and good fun in chat. But the main reason I wanted to say something:

Feed Zeke, you got a puuuurddddyyyy mouth boy.
-Dirtbags