Great Teacher

06/04/19 22:48
Randy Young is a great teacher. Set up my team, so he says. Then why does he beat me 70-0?
Oh yea he's such a great player that can't hang on to other players, because he tells you what to do.
Has to write 3 paragraphs on how you should play in your Guild Challenge.
Hitler has nothing on Randy Young & his minions, like Josh that went from a leader in the Brotherhood
to a right hand.
All Randy Young to do for the 2 years I beat the Pimps & they worked around him, so he is the KING of Assholes!!!
07/04/19 04:15
I'm not sure how to take this thread? Are we the assholes and he's our king? We have no kings, many jesters =)
07/04/19 06:11
HAHAHA!!! THat's fucking great Jammin. Thanks for the laugh!
07/04/19 12:56
hey mark if we were all assholes and you got tossed out how does that feel? I mean you could not even cut it with us... so your like a sub asshole.. a taint maybe?

For Gods sake if your going to attack me.. At least make it make some sense.... I read your post 3 times and still have no idea wth you were trying to say...

You may just me the new Don....

07/04/19 15:00
Mark Bettis Sr :

Randy Young is a great teacher. Set up my team, so he says. Then why does he beat me 70-0?
Oh yea he's such a great player that can't hang on to other players, because he tells you what to do.
Has to write 3 paragraphs on how you should play in your Guild Challenge.
Hitler has nothing on Randy Young & his minions, like Josh that went from a leader in the Brotherhood
to a right hand.
All Randy Young to do for the 2 years I beat the Pimps & they worked around him, so he is the KING of Assholes!!!

you best keep my name outta yo mouth, New Don.
07/04/19 16:11
It's kind of funny..once we got rid of the dumb shits like you I have not had too tell anyone what the last man means every Damm GC.... Just saying
As for how I am as a teacher...well right now there are a bunch of people I have helped in the top 10. Lots of people that took what they learned and mastered the game. Some went on to be better then me... People I now even take advise from myself.. so too answer your question..why do I beat you 70 to 0... Well you suck....you learn at a 3rd grade Lev.. and I don't know how too speak dumbass.. so teaching you... impossible... ...... That's why
Thanks for asking
07/04/19 18:20
Randy can you teach me how to play the game please?.......my team is If You See Kaye....Sweetnitro....I am in The Haunted Palace....any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance
07/04/19 20:15
He buys his way to the top Benny.
07/04/19 20:22
Jammin Giants he's more pissed at The Pimps than he is me.
2 years all I heard from him is got to beat The Pimps in stead lets
have some playing this game.
07/04/19 20:32
Mark Bettis Sr :

Jammin Giants he's more pissed at The Pimps than he is me.
2 years all I heard from him is got to beat The Pimps in stead lets
have some playing this game.

If you play a game and don't want to be the best WTH are you playing for dumbass....