I asked myself

26/03/19 16:19
popcorn? if this is what you consider a fight.. we need to get you to watch Rocky my friend
26/03/19 17:25
HAHAH!!! Randy, just giving you shit.

Ha! This part should be on discord, but whatever.

Thor is what my wife calls my penis, and I call her vagina Asgard.
26/03/19 22:25
ROFLMAO TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait what do you call her ass?
26/03/19 22:51
I think the last update has helped us free players. Just my two cents. I am beating teams I normally can't, and have closer games against the top dawgs. It has helped light my fire again. And there is no shame in paying or not, I have always prided myself as a free player and will always be but the teams that spend keep the game alive and I thank them all for that. I would actually have to talk to the wife if this game was gone LOL
27/03/19 02:18
I made it top level the first team without spending. The second not so much 2 bought players. But have bought a couple resource packs seasons back. Having enough points to keep a squad going was where i struggled when playing for free. I took number one way back with only 20$ in the account at that time and those players had long since retired. So they were no effect. But this time the added boost of a few thousand a.h. points goes a long way. Post update nitro will never see my money again. Their customer service during it all was trash. The day after i put 10$ in for a player. I played for free for soooo long before I gave them money, as a game it really is worth money. and as a service company they don't deserve my money. They dont work for it. LMFAO. Eventually I put money in because I figured I've spent this long play way not make it easier like cowboys said. They did even the game out tho in terms of play. Its much more about who can see what as opposed to who can score last in a 80+ point game. If u can stay on top of ur team u will forever compete with the top teams. Doesn't make money spent or nothing. Bang them trains in and stay active. Not much has changed. The better player will win now. Not team, better player wins usually.
27/03/19 07:20
ty for the feedback, lol, I'll try my best. I like the update but my results are crazy right now, I beat a team, go for lunch, log in again and lost against the same team 38:0. On or Off has always made a big difference but not be able to score altough you won before?? The competition is tougher right now and I like that altough I'm not able to make it to #1 atm because there are a few guys I can't beat.
11/04/19 02:19
Pretty much Thou, he calls you Thor because you're a bad-a$$...(;
11/04/19 02:52
G. Wunderkind :

ty for the feedback, lol, I'll try my best. I like the update but my results are crazy right now, I beat a team, go for lunch, log in again and lost against the same team 38:0. On or Off has always made a big difference but not be able to score altough you won before?? The competition is tougher right now and I like that altough I'm not able to make it to #1 atm because there are a few guys I can't beat.

Ya it's a biut nuts right now right... Playing blue vs playing red some wacky results...

The pass is insane right now as the blue team... Hard to stop with most settings.... But only when your Blue.. you pass as the red team it tends to be painful