Haunted Palace

28/01/19 16:00
I want you to know that Empire is coming for you. It will be maybe 4 seasons and we will be putting tread marks on your faces.

Mad Scientizt
28/01/19 22:51
lmao
28/01/19 22:52
you mean when all our teams are done playing?
28/01/19 22:57
but we do appreciate you guys spending money so we can play for free
29/01/19 01:06
4 seasons? I mean thats kind of a long way off.... how the hell are we gonna remember this so we can be like ..DAMMMM he was right...

Hey I just have 1 question about Empire.. .. we all want to know.. whats the story behind Beertoes name...??

Cause well we Like beer.. and beer stories make us happy..

So go back to your 4 year threat...

be Carful there Barned mad has improved I know this cause he plays me and most of my guild 5-6 times a day...

but for real he is playing Much better,,,!!

One thing about Empire.. they got no quit to them.... they will dry hump your leg to the last drop....

I respect a team that comes out fighting.. win/lose/draw

Someone remind me to come back to this post in 4 seasons please.....
29/01/19 01:31
Well I guess I will get my 2 cents in. Lets just call it what it is a few more higher level teams and that last GC was a draw Sh!t happens You win most lose some and tie some. I take every loss and learn. As far as when teams quit every guild in the game has top teams retire the best guilds just find the next team and keep it moving. Yes we are not at the top yet but we are building that when we get there we stay there. So if you havent had enough fore sight to make it so you guild wont last. then when your top teams retire I guess it will just be another dead guild out there soon
As far as players who decide to spend a few games on the game EVERY guild in the game has some or they are some where down the line lets be real. And yes thank you to all those who do otherwise the damn developers would give less of a damn about the game then they already do
BullZ on Parade
29/01/19 01:56
Randy Young :

4 seasons? I mean thats kind of a long way off.... how the hell are we gonna remember this so we can be like ..DAMMMM he was right...

Hey I just have 1 question about Empire.. .. we all want to know.. whats the story behind Beertoes name...??

Cause well we Like beer.. and beer stories make us happy..

So go back to your 4 year threat...

be Carful there Barned mad has improved I know this cause he plays me and most of my guild 5-6 times a day...

but for real he is playing Much better,,,!!

One thing about Empire.. they got no quit to them.... they will dry hump your leg to the last drop....

I respect a team that comes out fighting.. win/lose/draw

Someone remind me to come back to this post in 4 seasons please.....

Im getting the answer on the Beertoe question. I know he told me before but Ive killed a lot of brain cells since then
29/01/19 02:28
Wow, mad you sound, well...mad. Bullz has the right attitude, win some, lose some, learn and get better. Not sure why you are so upset about losing a challenge.
29/01/19 02:29
Oh and I almost forgot...I hate don.
29/01/19 02:52
Damn sober me being all nice a chit