Training game reduction

07/12/16 23:00
Any reason for the limit of 5 training games per day?
10/12/16 15:27
Does it matter game is screwed now anyway
10/12/16 22:47
How so?
22/02/17 03:03
Does anyone besides me think the training games are total horse S!@@# now!! I'm done complete waste of my time
22/02/17 20:34
It's been the same for the last two months.

What exactly do you find to be the problem with the map games?
23/02/17 15:30
Hardly anyone is using the map games I think it's because you can 5,000 a day but if you lose just a few games all the fans you've earned are a waste and there is no incentive to be top because then you can't challenge anyone else. Also you gain absolutely nothing from being up near the top other than a potential walloping every so often and a big fan loss + you can't gain for holding your own when challenged so to me makes no sense. I would personally rather be as far down the rankings as possible so I got easier games and nobody wants to challenge me that's in and around my ranking but for me there just aint enough of an incentive to play and I know a lot of others who are very much of the same opinion honestly I can't rember the last time I played a training game and I'm still a top 1000 player doesn't that tell you something in itself people are not bothered the system just aint working in simple and you only have to look at everyones schedules to see that. I aint been challenged in well over 2-3 month nor do I play consistently and If I do I only play the one nearest to me in ranking because like I stated earlier there is no incentive to be top.
24/02/17 02:02
Greg Burkart :

Any reason for the limit of 5 training games per day?

To answer your original question, it keeps people from just spamming map games all day for cash/training points (which is what I would do) or to constantly hold a high rank (which is what the best guys tend to do).

As for Whiny McGee that spends all this time complaining about a game but keeps playing, have you tried spacing your games out and using them in retaliation to gain rank/fans back after a loss instead of just whining?
24/02/17 20:07
That sounds like a decent idea Ryan, I use it to gain back fans also. plus a bit of cash helps in the long run.
25/02/17 01:18
So you penalize people who play a lot because there are other people who don't play as much? Makes sense.
27/02/17 00:09
Ashleys right. i only play training games atm because i am on level 1 and i need cash. on the football game no-one plays training games unless its just to make up for a loss. I'm in the number 2 guild on the football version and since the change to ranking games most of the guild have gone from being top 100 ranked to around the 2000 mark.