How, as a Leader, do you make someone else a leader so...

02/12/16 02:10
that you can step down? Thanks! I know some guilds actually have 2 leaders, but just wanted to make someone else one.
02/12/16 06:13
If you no longer want to be the leader do the following... demote everyone to experienced or newcomer except for the person you want to make the new leader. He MUST be the only right hand in the guild! Then what you unfortunately have to do is leave the guild and by doing the the right hand will automatically become the new guild leader. Let them send you an invite after so that you can just rejoin the guild.
02/12/16 06:16
As for a guild having 2 leaders.... if a leader stops playing the game you can send sublinet a support ticket to which the will make someone else in the guild the new leader bit only if he is inactive. Under normal circumstances a guild can not have 2 leaders in the guild.
02/12/16 07:12
Ah, well, thank you. Appreciate the answer. Hey, your that guy my dad told me about. His name is Jason Riley. He just mentioned to me yesterday that he likes your name! I will let the rest of the guild know how we are going to do this. Yes, my mom is always putting him in the doghouse as he says.
02/12/16 08:42
Amanda Riley :

Ah, well, thank you. Appreciate the answer. Hey, your that guy my dad told me about. His name is Jason Riley. He just mentioned to me yesterday that he likes your name! I will let the rest of the guild know how we are going to do this. Yes, my mom is always putting him in the doghouse as he says.

Lol pleased to meet you and glad I could help
02/12/16 11:52
Turning into a real celebrity here dog, can I have your signature before you get too famous?
02/12/16 16:20
HA! You guys are great! Thanks for helping her out. SHe called me about it this morning. She WAS ha, Amanda, WAS the leader at a guild called Alliance. Good real life situation in the way, so she is stepping sown. Yes, I did mention your name to her the other day, as I find it funny, and use it quite often! Now we shall see if it works.
02/12/16 16:21
If a leader goes inactive for long enough it will automatically promote someone else to be leader as well as the guy who was leader originally meaning the guild would have two leaders instead of one
02/12/16 17:07
Jason Riley :

HA! You guys are great! Thanks for helping her out. SHe called me about it this morning. She WAS ha, Amanda, WAS the leader at a guild called Alliance. Good real life situation in the way, so she is stepping sown. Yes, I did mention your name to her the other day, as I find it funny, and use it quite often! Now we shall see if it works.

Lol no problem! Gaming often gets me in the doghouse at home so I decided to own the name. Changing leader will definitely work as I have personally done it before.
02/12/16 19:02
Doghouse :

Jason Riley :

Lol no problem! Gaming often gets me in the doghouse at home so I decided to own the name. Changing leader will definitely work as I have personally done it before.

Plus he likes sniffing butts and lifting his leg against bushes