The End

19/04/20 11:25
Hopefully now this will be the end of bickering on the forum. It's ashame we'll never know who the unnamed commenters are on here though lol.
To everyone I get on with and don't. I wish you all happiness and good health. Take care.
19/04/20 19:23
Much love
19/04/20 19:27
Same Jona

Afterall we are all brothers of a communauty we love anyway, even if sometimes it’s not easy.
But most of us are mature and smart people, so we can communicate between teams and nationalities.

Take care too, and all of you and please stay at home !!

Cheers.

Nico.

Ps : love your title, remind me The Doors

19/04/20 19:43
YakitoriX :

Same Jona

Afterall we are all brothers of a communauty we love anyway, even if sometimes it’s not easy.
But most of us are mature and smart people, so we can communicate between teams and nationalities.

Cheers.

Nico.

MDR
19/04/20 19:46
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

YakitoriX :

Same Jona

Cheers.

Nico.

MDR

20/04/20 05:09
20/04/20 18:18
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Hopefully now this will be the end of bickering on the forum. It's ashame we'll never know who the unnamed commenters are on here though lol.
To everyone I get on with and don't. I wish you all happiness and good health. Take care.

It lasted a day at least, so that's something
25/04/20 07:04
Jono, I am glad I had a chance to be in a guild with you when we were in IOAG (It's Only a Game). I have always viewed you as an iconic team and player in the game, and at times, our personalities were a mirrored reflection of how competitive and passionate we are in the game. Sad to see you go, perhaps you just need a break. Regardless, to each their own, so I will wish you Au Revoir. I presume I will still see you on the forum here and there, always having a witty, yet sarcastic responses to many topics and knobheads that like to exercise their POV. Keep on keeping on, until next time. I wish you well.
08/05/20 00:36
I guess you're not retiring? Unless someone is using your team and buying up all those visas that you are bidding on. Don't understand if you're done why someone would keep the old name of a team that's not associated to the new players.
08/05/20 06:17
Hello Sean. Look at my first post on this thread. I never stated I was retiring. I said hopefully this will be the end of bickering on the forum when SN introduce the new patch of fixing being punished.