Somthing odd with sweet nitro

11/03/19 11:45
There are players which copy our formation since the new update "AFTER" playing us and it works very well for them. Now we have to find another as all our guild have the worst start of season THIS SEASON.

WE DONT TRUST IF OUR TACTIC IS REALLY HIDDEN....THERE ARE ALWAYS THOSE WHO DONT HAVE BRAIN TO BUILD THEIR OWN TACTIC
11/03/19 21:14
PL my friend what i've done is set my main strat to all so in all competetive games your main strat will operate then create another one called loss strat and set to friendly and everytime someone friendlies you to pinch your strats itll be a complete waste of their time. Although I've had a pretty bad season myself and don't know about you but can now only win training games for some reason?
12/03/19 12:37
I too have a joke strategy for friendly's but all the same they can play back some of your main games & its certainly not impossible to copy the line up from those as for settings that does take a bit of work & you cant always get it right but often you can get close.

I have managed it a couple of times but the one that really beats me is the long ball ping pong I have just never quite worked that one out I know its a rubbish way to play but sometimes it does work & I admit I would love to have it there as a standby to switch to when its obvious my main one wont work against a team.