Too much advantages with pack players

25/02/19 08:50
This game remains ridiculous if everybody use pack players and there is only 1 or 2 teams to not use it in a championship with 14 teams.

This game is not only about winning a league, it's especially about managing your stadium, buildings...and your team by trying to save money,recruiter points and winning gold ball only in the game, not spending real money to get that. THAT'S THE REAL PURPOSE OF A GAME.

SO YOU KNOW THERE ARE STILL PLENTY OF PLAYERS WHO DONT HAVE PACK PLAYERS, WHO DONT HAVE ENOUGH GOLD BALL BECAUSE THEY ONLY WIN IT IN TOURNAMENT...I M PLAYING THIS GAME FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS NOW, and it's 5years spent for finally can buy the 3rd builder...This game should consider the players who play normally

-There should be a special auction house for them
-Sports gear should be more accessible for them

It's totally ridiculous to compete a player with 480 all stats....top at defense,top at attack, top at speed, top at passing.....against a player 330
25/02/19 08:56
i personally think if your a pack player you should only see other pack players in championship and like group all the buying players together and put all the non paying players in another. I'd also like to see it be if your a buying player for you not to be able to purchase gear to bridge the gap between paying and non paying players but we all know that won't happen because it doesn't make nitro money.
25/02/19 21:55
This is a commercial game not a sponsored one While I get the frustration imagine if they did split it you then have 2 games one free the other pay to play.

Who the hell would pick to pay to play so as to even things up against somebody else who pays when they could play in the non paying one for free & not need to spend to even things up a bit. The result would soon be very few would spend a single penny & then both versions would end.

There are sponsored games out there where you pay nothing if you object to trying to compete with those who pay to play why not just find another game where that does not happen.

PL I don't know what you are doing but without spending a penny I had all 3 builders certainly in under 18 months & prob in under a year all I did was not use a single gold ball for anything else until I had all 3. It held me back a bit until I had them but long term it really paid off if you ever start up another team give it a try.
26/02/19 06:14
ShaunC :

This is a commercial game not a sponsored one While I get the frustration imagine if they did split it you then have 2 games one free the other pay to play.

Who the hell would pick to pay to play so as to even things up against somebody else who pays when they could play in the non paying one for free & not need to spend to even things up a bit. The result would soon be very few would spend a single penny & then both versions would end.

There are sponsored games out there where you pay nothing if you object to trying to compete with those who pay to play why not just find another game where that does not happen.

PL I don't know what you are doing but without spending a penny I had all 3 builders certainly in under 18 months & prob in under a year all I did was not use a single gold ball for anything else until I had all 3. It held me back a bit until I had them but long term it really paid off if you ever start up another team give it a try.

Years ago, we needed gold ball to unlock the field (40,50...it increases when you buy one)....in a certain level you can unlock it with money in the game anymore and the tournament wasnt the same like today...there was no gold ball as reward...so there was a time i was wondering how to do to unclock these fields then came the tournament with gold ball and the worst thing, i was in the top level where it's harder to win a tournament, i always focus on league game to avoid : injuries of players etc...

Years ago, the game was totally different
26/02/19 09:38
I see I have been here now for getting on for 3 years so I missed that
26/02/19 19:52
Whilst i have the upmost respect for what PL does it;s unbelieveable to get to 87 no pack players and congrats on your double by the way i can only think the only way PL aint got the upgrades we have shaun is because he must spend alot in the sports shop.

Personally that is something I don't believe in this myself because I believe in skill not pumping youself full of gear to give a false reflection of where you're in the game , None of my teams have gear on you can check them for yourself and although im not as high as PL if you look at any of my teams this season they all got promoted so I've proved you can still do respectably well without the need which saves you alot of time and game money
27/02/19 13:37
I got 3* everything & still ended up 13th sure it happens sometimes but it should not have happened against the teams I was up against. I seem to do better in tough leagues for some odd reason.
27/02/19 20:25
Interesting you should say that Shaun I did an expirement with gear cos I have bought it in the past and the reason I stopped buying it was because I always did really bad with it, the more I bought the worse my team did so now I save money and don't waste time buying any. +I'd rather play the game straight up but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get promoted cos in rugby it makes a huge difference in here I don't know if it;s cos I understand the game better I don't feel buying gear helps as such.