Here’s an idea, put the game back as it was

11/11/21 14:20
Still can’t get into the last update. It’s shit, slow and boring
11/11/21 23:57
Just lost 13-3 to a team 10 levels lower. This update is absolute wank. Who ever thought this up is a cunt to be honest. Ruined a perfectly good game
23/12/21 22:31
I have the same problem, I bough players online purchases them 200% star players, but i keep on losing to a much weaker team, because that teams strategy is higher then mine al 3,thats stupid because after all the game is all about the team that has the highest strategy will win.
23/12/21 22:43
Good day. The game is not fun or can i say not competitive anymore, because the game is basically about your strategy, what is the reason or meaning of purchase players for R170 and much more or you can have all your players percentage 200% but in the end, if the opponent team strategies is higher then yours, you will loose, doesn't matter how you adjusted the strategy you will loose. So basically the game is all about the strategy. Please look into that, for example, If i have a level 150 player, why does a level 100 player run over my player? Its simple, if i pay for players that is worth my team should atleast be better or more successful.
28/12/21 09:45
Guest 8YCWHB :

Good day. The game is not fun or can i say not competitive anymore, because the game is basically about your strategy, what is the reason or meaning of purchase players for R170 and much more or you can have all your players percentage 200% but in the end, if the opponent team strategies is higher then yours, you will loose, doesn't matter how you adjusted the strategy you will loose. So basically the game is all about the strategy. Please look into that, for example, If i have a level 150 player, why does a level 100 player run over my player? Its simple, if i pay for players that is worth my team should atleast be better or more successful.

This is the wrong approach to the game. If all you have to do is spend money and have a half decent strategy to be successful, it would be a massively boring game.

It is a STRATEGY game. The fact that you can have a weaker team on paper and yet develop a superior strategy to still beat an opponent is the ONLY enjoyable part of the game and what makes it challenging and worth playing.

If you have bought players and are struggling to win matches against weaker opponents, then your strategy is poor and you need to work on it. That's the fun part of the game! Working on and building great strategies.

When I came up through the levels, I joined a strong guild and worked with guild mates to figure out what worked well and to develop good strategies. I suggest you do the same.
28/12/21 09:46
Guest SOIGU :

Just lost 13-3 to a team 10 levels lower. This update is absolute wank. Who ever thought this up is a cunt to be honest. Ruined a perfectly good game

If that is the case, your strategy must be very poor. Look at the training of your players and work out what is wrong with your strategy.