Some Clarification on the "Cheats" Thread

20/06/20 17:11
Mic's Mob :

Ok. I’ll offer a hand of peace (not friendship) to everyone at Damage or friends of Damage on the following.
No more lies, no more cheating, no more corruption of a game that I and many other here enjoy.
No more criticising of other guilds on this open forum.
No more abusive language to anyone in our community.
No more match fixings, (we take this from tomorrow and then forgive those today)

Instead please post an apology and full admission for all the above that has happened in the past and supported by all friends, associated of Damage, whether currently in the guild or in Omega.

Then let’s clean up this game not by empty threads in this forum praising ourselves.
But just quietly setting clear moral standards in our own guilds, and following them.

In short, let’s all just be good people, then there is no war.

This offer still stands.
If Damage members, friends and associates all agree to everything above, then I committed whole heartedly, to never again discredit the Damage guild or any of their spokespersons.
I won’t poach any of their teams, (an easy commitment from me) and I promise with absolute conviction next to enter any of their guilds with a team (already a done deal).

It would be interesting to see where the game then goes.

What do you guys say? Phalanx? Damage Royal? Mel?
20/06/20 18:12
Mic's Mob :

Mic's Mob :

Ok. I’ll offer a hand of peace (not friendship) to everyone at Damage or friends of Damage on the following.
No more lies, no more cheating, no more corruption of a game that I and many other here enjoy.
No more match fixings, (we take this from tomorrow and then forgive those today)

Instead please post an apology and full admission for all the above that has happened in the past and supported by all friends, associated of Damage, whether currently in the guild or in Omega.

Then let’s clean up this game not by empty threads in this forum praising ourselves.
But just quietly setting clear moral standards in our own guilds, and following them.

This offer still stands.
If Damage members, friends and associates all agree to everything above, then I committed whole heartedly, to never again discredit the Damage guild or any of their spokespersons.
I won’t poach any of their teams, (an easy commitment from me) and I promise with absolute conviction next to enter any of their guilds with a team (already a done deal).

As I said above, I have already very publicaly apologised for my part in the refund thing. I then took all the blame for everyone else who did the same thing without complaint (except with sniper). In case it wasn't clear, I haven't done any refunds since either, obviously.

I also stopped match fixing a long time ago.

I'm happy to refrain from criticising other guilds provided they reciprocate and don't provoke and act in a decent manner on and off the pitch.

The language thing is fine by me, but I reserve the right to vent on days of frustration within my guild.

So that's me.
20/06/20 18:54
c'est toujours aussi sympa de venir sur ce forum,trop long à lire par contre

it's always so nice to come to this forum,too long to read
20/06/20 22:02
Thanks to Phalanx, we have a very detailed explanation of the sequence of events that have resulted in teams being banned from the game. If I’ve got this right, a few players discovered that the game gave them double RP’s if they put players to auction within a specific 5 minute window and these players then went on to use this discovery to dominate the Auction/Recruitment House. The bit I’m struggling with is that these players have now been banned and have been branded as “cheats”. This opportunity was open to every team to discover/exploit and I do not think that it is reasonable for any of us, least of all SN, to now decide that exploiting it was cheating.

21/06/20 04:23
Mic's Mob :

Mic's Mob :

This offer still stands.

I'll be honest, at first I thought you were just a scorned woman, Mic, but after reading through everything you wrote you do have some valid points. I do admire you for stepping up and offering a truce, so kudos to you. You offered, and only one response? Ball is in there court now. Let's see if better minds can come to a civil agreement.
21/06/20 08:32
LC Bears :

Mic's Mob :

Mic's Mob :

This offer still stands.

I'll be honest, at first I thought you were just a scorned woman, Mic, but after reading through everything you wrote you do have some valid points. I do admire you for stepping up and offering a truce, so kudos to you. You offered, and only one response? Ball is in there court now. Let's see if better minds can come to a civil agreement.

Let’s hope for everyone we can now end this.
21/06/20 11:26
Mic's Mob :

LC Bears :

Mic's Mob :

Mic's Mob :

This offer still stands.

I agree. This mud slinging is way past due and, from my point of view, the anti-Damage rhetoric needs a stop put to it - the sooner the better.
21/06/20 11:38
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

LC Bears :

[quote="Mic's Mob"]

I agree. This mud slinging is way past due and, from my point of view, the anti-Damage rhetoric needs a stop put to it - the sooner the better.

If everything in my offer is followed and committed to there would be not be any mud slinging (or exposures) needed.

You accepted the terms, which was great , no reply from anyone else in Damage, which is a shame. and you want to start the Damage promotional material again. ?

Im not sure this reply is really in the essence of making this deal work.

Let’s not make out Damage to be a victim at all.

If you want the hand of peace, then just accept it.
21/06/20 13:28
Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

LC Bears :

[quote="Mic's Mob"]

If everything in my offer is followed and committed to there would be not be any mud slinging (or exposures) needed.

You accepted the terms, which was great , no reply from anyone else in Damage, which is a shame. and you want to start the Damage promotional material again. ?

Im not sure this reply is really in the essence of making this deal work.

Let’s not make out Damage to be a victim at all.

If you want the hand of peace, then just accept it.

So now we are back to twisting my words are we?

You hijacked this thread to attack Damage, so the terms are mostly definitely not yours to make.

You and lots of other guilds have cheated on this game and none of them have made a sincere apology.

So anyway I've changed my mind, I really don't want you as a friend until you change how you operate. You carry on with your little war.
21/06/20 13:51
Absolutely fantastic thread from start to finish it’s just a pity SN haven’t banned these teams full stop....

First is was robbing money with Visa players now it’s doubling RH points ....

SWEET NITRO kick these teams that are spoiling the game for everyone that is honest and trying to enjoy the game...