Didn’t you say you’d rather be a princess though? Just sayin’

08/06/20 00:56
Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

Princess, whore, she..........
What is with this???????

Didn’t you say you’d rather be a princess though? Just sayin’

Ok. I’ll be a princess....... lol
And I also get you all adore each other.........
And you give no respect to a little fella with no mark, asking questions after accepting I may be wrong.....
Yet You expect respect back!!!!!!!
WowZer. !!!!
08/06/20 01:00
Agreed.

Damage Royal :

Caernarfon RFC :

Mutual respect to you Phalanx after you came back stronger from retirement and probably saved your guild.

Here, here. Mel deserves a big mention on that front too, she works tirelessly for the Damage (and other) guilds and helps people of all levels. Truly a great lady and lovely to boot.

08/06/20 05:27
Ashley Longthorn :

Hel's Kraken :

All the best of luck with the alliance between Cymru and Damage!!!!!!
Much love.......

from the Princess...........
x

Really? Cyrmu are doing an alliance with Damaged wow thank the lord I didn't join CYRMU It's not CYRMU I'm a big fan of what taffy does but linking up with Damaged i am suprised One's a very fair guild thats well respected and the other cries wolf at any loss they receive

Soz for the late reply, but first of all the Cymru guild is not Taffy's guild, but Ben's. Second, there's no alliance between Cymru Uprising and Damage, and most likely will never happen. It's just Hel's Kraken was goofing around.
Third, I don't think Damage cry wolf at any loss they receive. Not a single top guild would behave like that as it's unprofessional.
08/06/20 06:00
Hel's Kraken :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Hel's Kraken :

ban :

Hel's Kraken :

Ben, Honey, stay chilled.

You’re a just a cheap whore, who will open her legs to anyone to reach the top

Again, I judge Damage by the public statements made by it’s members.
The reason I don’t respect this guild at all............

Thank you for proving my previous statement..,..,..,,
God bless you!!!!
X

Oh my... you judge Damage by the public statements made here? Maybe you need to get more opportunities to know them better before making such statements of your own....

Then, please do enlighten me.....,,,,,
Other than the foul language, the constant battle with the another top guild here (of which I have nothing to do with and no alliance with), the name calling, the alleged cheating offences of which they proclaim their innocence and the several upset guilds along the way............

Other than being one of the top ranking guilds, please tell me what makes them better to overlook these issues ?????

When I read posts on here, I‘m not sure these are people I would like to spend my relaxation time with!!!!

And no invite from them to prove me incorrect by showing a better side of the guild...........

Yet I’m open to be shown what makes them role models in this game. .......

Hahaha u was banned as well for the same reasons those in Damage where and you’re on here calling them cheats!! You really are 1 bitter and twisted old hag!!! As for your previous I’m not damage and never have been!
08/06/20 06:05
Well, that was an entertaining read for a Sunday night. My two cents, for what it's worth: Facing both La Cag and Damage in GC one thing is evident with both that make them elite. They work together and constantly communicate their either shortcoming or successes. So their adjustments to a team's strengths are paramount to their success. Granted each guild does have a savant that sees the game on another level, and subsequently passes that knowledge on. I think where many other guilds fail is this lack of communication.

Alliance or poaching.....meh, shit happens. Why are you so upset, Hel's? Still not sure after reading through this where you are getting your information from, but La Cag kinda broke up....not sure what happened to La Cag II for them to change their guild and team's name? But why swat the hornets' nest without legitimate proof?
08/06/20 06:22
Caernarfon RFC :

Mutual respect to you Phalanx after you came back stronger from retirement and probably saved your guild.

Cheers mate, thank you. But I can't take the credit for saving the guild. I give that credit to people like Mel who does the lion's share of the work, Huw who held things together for so long and put masses of effort into guild tactics and our Strat development, Warren who also put tons of effort into our other guilds, etc. These are people who have busy lives and busy jobs, but they gave and are giving hours and hours to the guild.
08/06/20 06:31
LC Bears :

Well, that was an entertaining read for a Sunday night. My two cents, for what it's worth: Facing both La Cag and Damage in GC one thing is evident with both that make them elite. They work together and constantly communicate their either shortcoming or successes. So their adjustments to a team's strengths are paramount to their success. Granted each guild does have a savant that sees the game on another level, and subsequently passes that knowledge on. I think where many other guilds fail is this lack of communication.

Alliance or poaching.....meh, shit happens. Why are you so upset, Hel's? Still not sure after reading through this where you are getting your information from, but La Cag kinda broke up....not sure what happened to La Cag II for them to change their guild and team's name? But why swat the hornets' nest without legitimate proof?

Exactly right bud. Much of the success that La Cag and Damage have had comes down to organisation, communication and having good people who are loyal and willing to put in the effort. It's a massive effort running a group of multiple guilds.
08/06/20 06:42
Hel's Kraken :

“ They provide no support to lower guilds in their structure. No growth of their team.
There are some good players in the guild......
some you mentioned but I would not agree with the full list. .,,.....
However the cheater who have been previously banned Still play and lead this guild.
Some leaders there continue to harass, infiltrate and cause personal insults to guilds that won’t align to them....“

This was my original post with the reason I lost respect for the Damage guilds.
Please correct me on these..........

Because the issues relating to match fixing to me is a side line......
Main guilds have asked friend and guild members to throw matches!!!!!
It’s not right and a lot has been said about it............

What about a conversation without insults??????
Is that possible?

You're asking what about a conversation without insults, yet you're the one who came in here calling Damage Inc and this other guild we are supposedly in an alliance with (and therefore by extension everyone in those guilds) lying cheats, halfwits, idiots, corrupt, etc. The people who called you princess etc aren't even in Damage Inc.
08/06/20 06:43
Hel's Kraken :

More cheaters and lying idiots willing to join that bunch of Halfwits!!! lol

But you want everyone else in here to respect you and hold conversation without insults?