Building second Stratergy building vs fist Sport shop

01/08/18 15:09
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Guest FND7R :

Well if a third opinion was needed to break the tie.. Agree with KOTJ sport shop first. Its 100 %effective after building it, where as strat building takes a long time before it becomes affective..

Don t even waste your time with him. Let him believe he is right, this is what is the most important for him.

Can you not see that things were going well between me and him? We both acknowledge differences of opinion. Neither of us have to be right. There is one person here saying it's not opinion, not subjective and that they know what is undeniably right. Guess what pal, it ain't me and we can all read.

He just said that the player should upgrade his sport shop first...
But his “Agree with KOTJ” must have killed you inside..

Nope, he had an opinion. No feelings hurt there mate. But remember it's an opinion and your opinion has many downsides, but I will keep those to myself
01/08/18 15:11
Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Black Monks :

KOTJ :

Guest FND7R :

Well if a third opinion was needed to break the tie.. Agree with KOTJ sport shop first. Its 100 %effective after building it, where as strat building takes a long time before it becomes affective..

Don t even waste your time with him. Let him believe he is right, this is what is the most important for him.

Can you not see that things were going well between me and him? We both acknowledge differences of opinion. Neither of us have to be right. There is one person here saying it's not opinion, not subjective and that they know what is undeniably right. Guess what pal, it ain't me and we can all read.

He just said that the player should upgrade his sport shop first...
But his “Agree with KOTJ” must have killed you inside..

Nope, he had an opinion. No feelings hurt there mate. But remember it's an opinion and your opinion has many downsides, but I will keep those to myself

Yes, please keep those to yourself.
01/08/18 15:14
Will do
01/08/18 19:17
This is a Classic. Ta for a good chuckle. Choked on a pea at dinner reading this(never liked peas much)...as for the OP - SSGuest 4C4KR0 what did u decide in the end?
02/08/18 13:43
Brilliant, never thought I would see Miguel de Cervantes quoted on a game forum. Very funny Monks, best laugh on this forum yet
03/08/18 22:36
Oh for i agree with monks, strat buildings should be the first thing,
04/08/18 00:40
It is always great to compare both options: Could you just please elaborate yours, so 4C4KR0 could get a clear understanding why unlocking the 2nd strat center instead of the sport shop is better for a low level player?

The choice of unlocking the sport shop first is based on simple math(s):
- Sport shop: he ll get an immediate boost of 15 points on 10 critical skills (equivalent to 3 levels in the game). At the low levels, lvl 3 gears are not expensive (could maybe cost 1 million the first day).. It will allow him to win more games (hence cash/gold balls) immediately after unlocking it. (And he doesn t need to upgrade it after unlocking it)

- Strategy center: He ll get 0.5% boost per level of strat center. To get a boost of 15 pts (equivalent to the sport shop), he will need 30 additional levels of strat centers, assuming he is a level 15 player.
He will need 2-3 months to get those 30 additional levels, and more than 100 millions of game cash for the upgrades, bearing in mind that he will also need to upgrade the banks (to be able to upgrade the Strategy buildings)... I am not even taking into account the need to upgrade the stadium to level 20 to unlock the 3rd strategy center.. The upgrade of the stadium itself from lvl 19 to 20 costs 63 millions.
During those months, he could be beaten by the players who have the lvl 3 gears from the sport shop... Those players will win the gold balls from tournaments and the 14 millions from the championships, allowing them to quickly unlock and upgrade the 2nd and 3rd strategy centers.

So, to get the full picture, it would be interesting for 4C4KR0 and potentially other low levels players to understand your option and the benefits of unlocking the 2nd and 3rd strategy buildings before the sport shop.
Thanks in advance.
04/08/18 00:51
7 stats vs 25 stats, permanent impact vs temporal impact, and there is much much more. Sport shop doesn't have benefit above a strat building until all key stats are maxed and since there are more than 7 key stats strat building still has more advantage that is being disregarded. I could go into significant math with some great spreadsheets but to be honest I'm selective with who I share that with and you're not on that list yet.
04/08/18 01:44
I will give some real basic math though, assuming lvl 20 as you have been using and Max player of 135. Having a lvl 10 strat building (extremely easy to build up to quickly) you increase your overall stats by 168+ stars. 15 x 7 = 105. And this is at the low level you were discussing, at a low level of strat building and at the highest level of gear. And it will still be there 1 season from now as well as 60 seasons from now. And on top of all this there is some more nuanced math that I'm not even going to hint to because you don't need to know, and if you did know there wouldn't have been a conversation to begin with. And before you go into the whole, blah blah blah doesn't need the blah blah blah stat...you are correct and that in fact weakens your argument but with mine it allows you disregard those stats and focus on the important ones. Sport shop gives advantage of Max player vs Max player equal strat.
04/08/18 02:23
- “Sport shop doesn t have benefit above a strat building until stats are maxed?? Sport shop gives you +5 / +10 / +15 even/especially if your stats are not maxed..
- How many levels of strategy building do you need when you re a low level player to actually get the same impact than the sport center? And at least explain us how much time you need to upgrade the strategy centers and the cost of the upgrades? (look at your .xls spreadsheet.. PS: I am soooooo disappointed to not be on your list.. Uff my feelings are hurt again.. But in case you need some help to improve your trophees collection, you can ask my guildmates to forward you our guild playbook which summarises all of these..)

- Temporal impact for the sport shop? You get gears every season... Doesn t it increase my stats every season? So doesn t it have an impact every season? Can you just remind me why I need gears between championships?

- 7 stats vs. 25 stats.. Indeed, I am very thankful that my strategy centers improve my wings lineout jump, lineout strength, scrum etc. and that my hooker improves his kicks.. very important.. Shame that the sport center only focuses on the critical stats that will help all players.

To summarise your explanation Black Monks, your concept is based upon focusing on the long term and ignoring the short term (as a player will need 2-3 months to upgrade his strategy centers, and will be at a disadvantage in the meantime), instead of investing in the short term (sport shop) to generate cash and gold balls to reach faster the long term objective (e.g. unlock the 3 strategy centers).

Actually, it is a very interesting concept.. that could really disrupt the whole business world: Ignore any quick wins generating short term results but focus blindly on the long term strategy. You are a genius, a true innovator Black Monks. May I call you Black Musk or Elon Monks from now on?
I guess you have never heard of strategic planning.. and how to plan quick wins as part of a strategy..