Massive respect and goodbye

29/12/17 22:17
SLIPPERY TIGERS/Carshalton Colts has sold up and is leaving the game. I think he was one of the first players to be listed as no 1 by the developers. Whatever your opinion might be of his contribution to the game and the forum, I believe that his decision to leave is yet another sign that Sweet Nitro have lost the plot on where this game is going.
29/12/17 23:21
I think his contribution was v gd :).All the best slippery tigers... a lot of big names retiring at this time.
30/12/17 00:59
Thank god, hes absolutely stiffled the forum. At least I got 18 free players as a result of his actions.
30/12/17 01:21
Yes he was active but at the same time he was part of the problem moving threads, deleting threads . people couldn't find what had been said previously and you daren't make a suggestion or have a debate incase you got banned. i've even in the past resorted to using my other account to say what I feel incase I got banned when using this account .
30/12/17 01:45
I have been banned by him, some arguably deserved and some inarguably deserved (in other words 100% deserved). And this shouldn't be about us but about slippery. Thanks for taking on a thankless job with the forum and best of luck in your next game(s). Losing you is yet another loss to the game and community
30/12/17 16:21
The Master :

Thank god, hes absolutely stiffled the forum. At least I got 18 free players as a result of his actions.

Hahaha
30/12/17 16:25
Whenever i attempted to help clean up the game of rp laudering, swapping teams in and out of guilds for gvgs, now match fixing i've been banned everytime for naming those teams responsible, either by him of Colston. Never once sworn or insulted anyone. May aswell have done! Good riddance, now to get rid of the other one.
31/12/17 00:18
Bluemooners :

Whenever i attempted to help clean up the game of rp laudering, swapping teams in and out of guilds for gvgs, now match fixing i've been banned everytime for naming those teams responsible, either by him of Colston. Never once sworn or insulted anyone. May aswell have done! Good riddance, now to get rid of the other one.

You truly are an absolute ..... bluemoaners
31/12/17 01:13
Mooners, I haven't looked but I'm pretty sure you raised concerns about people being rude to you or caer or someone that you are mates with when they announced their retirement. I believe you took the side of not saying anything unless it's positive. I have had several times with people in new guilds not care for me and a primary (not necessarily only by any means) reason they didn't care for me was that I spoke kindly of you. Your consistency and commitment to principle is a great thing. Please reconsider your above post to maintain the consistency in your principles. Carshalton has been an arse at times but I think most of those were due to troll traps set (I take credit for some of the best) and hopefully you view those troll traps like me, good fun to push the limits and not some personal attack on a person we will never meet. Carshalton, thanks again for taking on a thankless job and if you're ever in the middle of the US I owe you a pint or two!
31/12/17 12:54
Bluemooners :

Never insulted anyone, really, beg to differ , I for one have been on the end of your sharp tongue