Line out jumper

08/09/17 16:13
Hello everyone,

simple question. I wonder if the number 8 player need a lifter to catch the ball in line out? Do the n°6 player help him or what?

I'm sorry if this thread allready exist but didnt find out.

Thx mates
08/09/17 19:51
According to me yes, but I suspect there will be people who disagree.

Lineouts are the twilight zone at this point...
08/09/17 20:24
I agree with schtroumpf but diagree with coach, nobody will disagree with him.....ah crum, I'm in a paradox now. Can someone point me out of here? While I'm searching for my way out you can all set your lineout jumper to 2 for some fun, it is an option.
05/12/17 23:07
Black Monks :

I agree with schtroumpf but diagree with coach, nobody will disagree with him.....ah crum, I'm in a paradox now. Can someone point me out of here? While I'm searching for my way out you can all set your lineout jumper to 2 for some fun, it is an option.

Done it. He throws to the middle of the line bizarrely
06/12/17 08:38
Black Monks :

I only 50% agree with u Black Monks And 50% agree with Coach, so im gonna sit on the 5 metres line until i can decide who i agree more with, as i am now u sure of what the original question was, was it something to do with setting ur lineout throw to the paradox?? Is this some sort of new position? Wish i had one, but can never attract any decent players as i still havent found any new ones, but my guild mate are trying to find me some green and white striped socks with pink unicorns on then i can change my name to i have new green and white striped socks with pink unicorns on

Oh and if throwing to ur 8 the 6 and 7 should be the lifters
11/12/17 01:22
6 is the only lifter for 8. Pierre confirmed it ages ago (although it could have changed of course...)
28/11/21 14:09
The search for the lineout truth continues.
30/11/21 21:25
Guest GHK2CW :

The search for the lineout truth continues.

We can't handle the truth