The Brotherhood

02/01/19 23:09
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when I came back i just shared the skunk beer and kept the good stuff for myself
03/01/19 00:52
HAHAH@ Jammin!
21/01/19 10:15
1 slot open

you must be sexy as all hell.. (Our uniforms can only do so much you know...
No crazy wives that track you down and beat your arse in the lockerroom.... we lose more people that way
you must have a good sense of humor!! as at some point someone prob will make fun of your dick size. (no we don't want to see it)

Good Taste in Music- if you Listen to Justin Beiber and ride a vespa please only apply after we have been drinking for a few hours... (if you do Mdog will sing along and ask for a ride) I would suggest you don';t take him up on it.. However your free time is yours

No you can not have uniform pants that hang 1/2 way off your arse... (I mean have to not watched cops.. people rob stores like that, try to run away.. pants fall down and next thing you know your in jail singing justin beiber song with Mdog and wishing you could ride your vespa again.. so How the hell you gonna run the rock?

No we do not tell you how to build... but we can show you how to build if you need some help

We have leaders that are Phins fans, NE Pats fan. and Saints fans... and we have never beat the hell out of each other. we simply don't have or deal with in-fightingf and BS.. we are friends that like to drive ourselves insane playing this crazy arse game

new guy buys the beer.. All member that bring skunk beer will be tied to Mdogs Vespa and a 24 hour sing along with "You Know who" will happen... Nobody ever brings skunk beer twice...

If you do drive a Vespa and this post offends you.. Join some other guild... cause well we like too have fun and offending people comes easy when you get a bunch of friends together with some NON skunk beer...

There is much more to be said... but I freaken woke up at 3:am this morning and I am not 100% sure that i am typing this now..

so ya if all the the above made you lol a few times then you just may be crazy enough to hang with this insane crew I call my friends.. if it did not make you llo you have no hope of lasting in this game and should go play farmville (No Mdog they do not have Vespas in farmnville) i think..

Be well.. Oh ya and if you keep playing with it you will go blind.. and if you do not stop drinking soon Yes.. yes you will end up like me ...

21/01/19 15:04
lol.... JB-4-LIFE (apparently)
21/01/19 15:12
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
21/01/19 21:05
what exactly is wrong with farmville? do your players eat? where do you think they get that food from?....that's right farmville and for their sweet tooth they have candy crush
21/01/19 22:40
Barney Miller :

what exactly is wrong with farmville? do your players eat? where do you think they get that food from?....that's right farmville and for their sweet tooth they have candy crush

do you play justin Beiber cds on your tractors player? just asking

22/01/19 14:27
No you only play country music on tractors.
23/01/19 12:58
Thank God I'm a country boy!
29/01/19 05:37
Zεkε :

Bourbon is my choice of drink but dammit man, just a shot?! A half gallon would be tempting! lol

Zεkε

I am with you Zeke, I am more of a Whiskey / Bourbon drinker. I sneak a bottle in now and then.